Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
These sec kids are figuring a new way to blead money from these dudes.
Last year it was that defensive end from bama and now this kid.
Just like the Jobe and TC news spread all over sofla so will this new tactic from players.
Don’t be surprised that more elite starters will start entering the portal and putting feet to the fire.

Staff should do their due diligence on him, just like any other player with some talent hitting the portal.
And the name of the game is talent acquisition. I don't care if they're bringing in high school recruits on scholarship, promoting walk-ons who flash talent, taking undergrad transfers, pulling in juco kids, grad transfers, or Canadians. If he checks all the boxes, bring him in for a visit.
Canadians? How bout Greeks?

Advertisement
bama logic would be.. is this guy better than our bottom 5 scholly players?? if so, you dump the worst scholly kid and take this one.. you place the most amount of talent on your team period, and you don't care about feelings.. Because once your winning, no one cares about calling bama/saban the "mean guy"..... SEC has been over signing and "********" kids for years, has anything happened to them about it??? other than winning...
When we do it we get sued....remember Brian Fortay.

i dont get it i understand you might be on the bench this year but the following year you would be a starter if you stay put

Advertisement
Not checking 9 pages to see if this was posted. For those debating whether he should be a take, this is all u need to know about the kid

Edit: never mind.

I don't see how can walk back into that locker room and be respected

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought I read that’s why he’s in the portal

You may have read that, but it's looking less likely to be true today. It was, after all, just what one Canes' fan on CIS reported jilted l$u fans were speculating on an l$u message board yesterday.

Advertisement
Back