Kelvin Harris says “a couple” of coaches have turned down OC position

Advertisement
I hear Doritos went back to retrain as an OC and wants back in. He’s got an innovative 3-4 offensive set he wants to run.

Advertisement
Recruiter contacts agent of several potential candidates to gauge interest. A few respond that they are happy where they're at and it gets reported that several have turned down the job.

Huge difference between I'm happy where I'm at and I won't work for you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
well, hold on, is there any evidence that ANYBODY has been offered the job?

I mean, I can tweet that Gary Stevens is thinking about coming out of retirement to become Miami's OC again(BTW, I just might endorse this)
Oh...you didn’t read the rumor on Twitter? DBC said Stevens turned Manny down. JJ is recommending Norv Turner.

Knows absolutely nothing. Someone else was saying Ferman reported Bobo turned down Manny a month ago. Probably where he’s getting his info.
HOPE THATS TRUE!!!!, last thing we need is another slow mo offense. Bobo and Richt are tight hopefully Mark tells Bobo stay away

Advertisement
I truly do not think we are going to get a proven OC. I hope I'm wrong but why would anyone want to come here. The program is tarnished, is a national disgrace, a coach that has no idea what he is doing, and most importantly if Manny gets fired next year mostly likely the OC will follow that path. This is NOT at all a good job opportunity and we can thank the last 4 coaches and BLAKE for destroying this once proud program.

Advertisement
Back