Kelvin Harmon

LOL @ holding being from Jersey against this kid. I'm sure everyone here would've passed on Minkah Fitzpatrick and Jabril Peppers last year right?

Harmon is good. Big, strong possession receiver who uses his body real well and high points the ball perfectly. Lot of potential, he's a take for me. He's a better player than Mullins to be quite honest.

So we're talking about recruiting run of the mill jersey recruits and you're trying to back your argument up with 2 of the most can't miss recruits in the past 10 years

Ok then. Carry on

Advertisement
I think the fact they are bringing him in this week indicates he is a take and has moved up the pecking order.

Richt is not going to wait around for kids to play the hat game. He will move on to the next and not look back.

Don't want
Give me
Bruce
Richards
Wims
Mullins
Williams and call it a day

Thinking Bruce is trying to find a way out....we end with Richards, Wims, Mullins, Williams, Stove and maybe Davis if UGA has cooled on him

I agree, Bruce is looking for a new home. Stove has been recruiting for Auburn, so I would not count on him. I do like this kid and think he does follow the prototype WR's we've been seeing out of UGA. WR's that have a size advantage in the red zone. I have no problem taking this kid at all...!

I know we're recruiting Harmon as a receiver, but his most upside may be at safety. He plays mostly in the box in these highlights and makes six-minutes worth of big plays.

[HUDL]athlete/2677495/highlights/250257375/[/HUDL]

I know we're recruiting Harmon as a receiver, but his most upside may be at safety. He plays mostly in the box in these highlights and makes six-minutes worth of big plays.

Starting to see u like a lot of receivers on the defensive side of the ball... That means u know they suck at receiver

Advertisement

Starting to see u like a lot of receivers on the defensive side of the ball... That means u know they suck at receiver
That's not what that means at all.

Reminds me more of how Darrion Owens was used in high school. If we put him on defense I would much rather have him at sam rather than safety but he needs a lot more weight for that and we really don't have a need at that position.

Advertisement
He's a receiver, and he's a good one...a couple things I like is that he makes tough catches, he gets YAC with a variety of moves but with a good stiff arm mostly, and he isn't afraid of contact, you constantly see him leaving his body out in the open and going up to get the football. He's going to be really good. I see why some people say he's a safety but I really believe this kid could be special a WR, there's a lot of potential there and I think he should be ranked higher but he isn't because he's from Jersey.

17 Views From The 6 - Kelvin Harmon highlights

Last edited:
image.jpg

I think he'd be a great pickup, big, strong, tough, has some speed, and has attitude. I think you take him because he has value on the defensive side of the ball as well and it looks like he would be a great contributor on special teams at the very least.

He's a receiver, and he's a good one...a couple things I like is that he makes tough catches, he gets YAC with a variety of moves but with a good stiff arm mostly, and he isn't afraid of contact, you constantly see him leaving his body out in the open and going up to get the football. He's going to be really good. I see why some people say he's a safety but I really believe this kid could be special a WR, there's a lot of potential there and I think he should be ranked higher but he isn't because he's from Jersey.

17 Views From The 6 - Kelvin Harmon highlights

Bump!

Knocked that one out the park...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back