Kelly tough tee shirts

DustinD28

Freshman
Seen on ESPN. That Buffalo Bills have tee shirts that says Kelly Tough with 12 on the front.

Nice if Allcanes store can make a Miami Hurricanes one..

Advertisement
Never understood why Jim hasn't repped the U? I've always see him having a Buffalo Bills shirt on, not Miami.

Never understood why Jim hasn't repped the U? I've always see him having a Buffalo Bills shirt on, not Miami.

I've seen Jim multiple times with U gear. Jim has also been on our sidelines for some very big games over the years

59.jpg

60.jpg

2.jpeg

61.jpg

62.jpg

Advertisement
Losing your son right after you get into the hall of fame and then having cancer. Keep fighting Kelly. You are a true hurricane and warrior

Much respect for the guy. I never watched him play, but still have a lot of respect. Hope AllCanes makes a shirt like that. I'll buy the Bills one, but really want the a Canes shirt.

Advertisement
I saw that segment and right after I sent a comment to the company that makes Kelly Tough shirts asking them if they would consider making a UM shirt. Artdogtees or something like that was the name of the company. I'll let you all know what they respond with.

I saw that segment and right after I sent a comment to the company that makes Kelly Tough shirts asking them if they would consider making a UM shirt. Artdogtees or something like that was the name of the company. I'll let you all know what they respond with.
:fistbump:

I never got a response from them. However they do exist apparently. Anyone know where she got hers?

BzIlN-mIYAAbPyH.jpg

Advertisement
AllCanes is selling them for $15 I believe with $5 (hopefully that's the entire profit margin) going to Jim's foundation.

Advertisement
Every time you buy a shirt from AllCanes, you are keeping Cutler Ridge Laz at the front of the UM fanbase....

1. design your own
2. print
3. sell
4. profit

Advertisement
Back