Kelly Stouffer

Advertisement
hate espn!!!

I don't. Without ESPN, we would never get to see most of the college games that we do. I remember when we had one college game on a Saturday, usually only one network, and that was it. Almost never saw Miami. I went many years living far away from south Florida when I could not see my beloved Canes. That was usually the late '60's, 70's and early '80's.

ESPN has helped usher in a revolution in broadcasting college football.

Those guys were annoying as ****. And, what's up with all the lousy spots. I swear we didn't get a favorable spot all day long.

Clearly didn't know the Canes as well as other broadcasters that have done games this year. The ankle stuff got absurd. Hit Mute.

Glad we got this week off hope he gets a few extra days of rest and that will help. Put him in a walking boot and crutches to keep pressure off it and see if it helps. Get him in a hyperbaric chamber to get his red blood cells going. Whatever it takes

Advertisement
i couldnt watch the game until today, i have never been more annoyed by a sport announcer ever in my life, morris is obviously not limping and he kept saying he limping in pain and hes not fine, jesus the field reporter said that he is fine and the guy still pushes it

i did also love how they blew up dukes so called "fumble problem"

this dude should never broadcast again

MORRIS'S ANKLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
To be honest, Morris' ankle was a real issue. Golden played the Belichek role and played dumb coming into gameday. Steven is gonna need every bit of the next 13 days to let that ankle mend before UNC next thursday night. That said, **** of a throw to Coley in the 4th quarter!

That's why a lot of the online bookmakers held this game off the board until like Thursday evening. They wanted more info on Morris' ankle before opening up the betting line.

Coach Golden definitely went to the Belicheat card on this issue.

I think Stouffer kept on it only because everyone was told that his ankle was OK. It clearly is not 100%. Maybe, if we had been told that his ankle was sore, the broadcasting crew wouldn't have made such a big deal about it. Having said that, I 100% understand why you don't tell your opponent that your QB has a sore ankle. They'll find out; but you don't tell them. Just sayin.

Advertisement
I did enjoy the "Laces out Finkle!!!"

Other than that it was the worst crew: play by, color and sideline I have heard in a long time.

Watching UVA vs Maryland and I can't figure out what is worse. The football I am watching or this guys voice.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back