Kelly Stouffer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Made Pam Ward sound like Madden or Summerall or anyone you consider competent. He was unbearable.

Agreed. That c**ksucker was mad annoying. However, it does appear that ESPN is getting bored with the sanctions story; it was only mentioned once today. Terrible commentary.

Last edited:
Huge win by Morris's ankle today.

Morris's ankle did a good job reading coverage and making smart decisions.

I think Morris's ankle is in the convo for ACC extremity of the year.

Advertisement
Most annoying color guy ever. Not only because of the non-stop ankle talk, but because of his annoying *** voice.

Last edited:
Huge win by Morris's ankle today.

Morris's ankle did a good job reading coverage and making smart decisions.

I think Morris's ankle is in the convo for ACC extremity of the year.

couple of things Ankle could improve on though. Most notably planting, weight distribution, and presence in the socket. I do however fully expect that ankle to be in Manhattan come award season.

To be honest, Morris' ankle was a real issue. Golden played the Belichek role and played dumb coming into gameday. Steven is gonna need every bit of the next 13 days to let that ankle mend before UNC next thursday night. That said, **** of a throw to Coley in the 4th quarter!

Advertisement
To be honest, Morris' ankle was a real issue. Golden played the Belichek role and played dumb coming into gameday. Steven is gonna need every bit of the next 13 days to let that ankle mend before UNC next thursday night. That said, **** of a throw to Coley in the 4th quarter!

Agree. Watching Morris warm up last week (during his 3 & 5 step drop backs) he was limping. I stand by my opinion that he shouldn't have played last week. I trust Gold that nothing is structurally wrong...but he needs to be pain free for the acc run.

Advertisement
I think he was actually right. Morris is limited right now and I think that may have lead to the picks.

If you noticed....he was hardly under center. When he was they almost always ran. No 5 step or seven step drops where he had to plant and throw.

That being said our passing game was dominant anyways against their D.

Advertisement
Back