Kelly out

Advertisement
You’re correct sir.

He arrived injured (shoulder and hip).

Fixed said ailments, but has battled injury to said shoulder ever since.

Your best ability is your availability. But in limited action, he produced what Height has produced in 7-years.

Are we sure Height is not a replacement due to Kelly letting the coaches know earlier that he was bouncing? Not so much that they are pushing him out. Regardless Kelly is not even healthy right now.

A lot of fire breathing posters will need to apologize to a couple here that were trying to tell what was going on. Now we are limited in DE's, another portal need.

Is that True? I didnt get that vibe She would always go on twitter and defend the canes and **** on FSU or UF fans trying to troll
She was and then things got negative during our losing streaks both years. Either way, I would hope the fan base wasn’t a major factor in their decision to leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s more overrating of our roster. Bain and Mesidor the only proven dudes and Mesidor is an injury red flag.

+ Wayne played well as a TrFR
+ Lightfoot will contribute this season.
+ McConathy will start to contribute next season.
+ Bryant will get plenty of snaps this season with Alston.

What’s wrong with the room? What’s missing?

When Alston came in..I knew someone would have to go. Kids dont want to be apart of a 4 man rotation. They want to start. And remember, Kelly is in his 3rd year. This is his money year. (supposedly) He wants to start and not compete with anyone and definitely doesnt want to be a backup.

This goes to my point about getting a CB portal guy. We can get a depth piece but nobody worth anything is coming here to compete. They want to start and thats it.

Advertisement
Nah her issues with the fanbase was her actually defending mario not her son, she’s a cane fan

She’s posted some spicy player-related stuff too.

Or am I confusing her with another Mom?

Advertisement
When Alston came in..I knew someone would have to go. Kids dont want to be apart of a 4 man rotation. They want to start. And remember, Kelly is in his 3rd year. This is his money year. (supposedly) He wants to start and not compete with anyone and definitely doesnt want to be a backup.

This goes to my point about getting a CB portal guy. We can get a depth piece but nobody worth anything is coming here to compete. They want to start and thats it.
If it’s true he just doesn’t want to compete, then good riddance. Go and earn your job. Make it so they can’t take you off the field. Ruben Bain barely came off the field last year.

Unfortunate bc I liked his talent. But there wasn't a player that disappointed me more last fall when it comes to the work the did physically to their bodies (well, behind Moss).

Advertisement
Back