Kelly Confirms to UCLA

[TWEET]934460004333117440[/TWEET]

Wow, not even $5M a year.

Chip made a nice chunk of change in the NFL and I'm sure Nike paid him handsomely when he was at Oregon, money probably wasn't high on his list at this point in his career.

He doesn't make his NFL money that he's owed now that he's employed again. He's basically working for free for UCLA the next two years.

He made close to $30 million in 4 seasons with the Eagles/49ers...I think he'll be aight.

Advertisement
Guy was never going to jortsville, it's a cultural cesspool. If you aren't into cat fishing, mud buggies or civil war re-enactments then jortsville is not a fit.

[TWEET]934460004333117440[/TWEET]

Wow, not even $5M a year.

Chip made a nice chunk of change in the NFL and I'm sure Nike paid him handsomely when he was at Oregon, money probably wasn't high on his list at this point in his career.

He doesn't make his NFL money that he's owed now that he's employed again. He's basically working for free for UCLA the next two years.

He made close to $30 million in 4 seasons with the Eagles/49ers...I think he'll be aight.

That doesn't change the fact that he's severely underpaid now. And probably took a good chunk less than what UF would have given him.

Advertisement
Back