Kelly Confirms to UCLA

Advertisement
I’m still ****ed those Gator boys ran scared ****less and took us off the schedule. CFB is more interesting when the 3 big powers in the state play each other every season.

Advertisement
I read that they wanted him to keep Randy "Freshmens" Shannon and some other coaches on staff. That could have been the deal breaker.

Great news. I'm a USC alum and their boards are obsessed with this topic...some scared and some bring it on.

I despise the Gators and can't root for them in anything, including today. Maybe you have to be of a certain generation to realize the Seminoles are trivial and harmless compared to the Orange, Blue and Mostly Yellow Gators.

I didn't want Chip Kelly anywhere near that program, just in case.

Not exactly shocking that a West Coast guy would prefer Westwood over Gainesville.

Advertisement
Riley got canned at Nebraska which more than likely means their number 2 choice Scott Frost will leave them at the altar too....and they lost a couple commits..lol...next best thing to happen to them would be the decommitment of Corral..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riley got canned at Nebraska which more than likely means their number 2 choice Scott Frost will leave them at the altar too....and they lost a couple commits..lol...next best thing to happen to them would be the decommitment of Corral..

If they lose Corral that fanbase will implode.

[TWEET]934460004333117440[/TWEET]

Wow, not even $5M a year.

Chip made a nice chunk of change in the NFL and I'm sure Nike paid him handsomely when he was at Oregon, money probably wasn't high on his list at this point in his career.

He doesn't make his NFL money that he's owed now that he's employed again. He's basically working for free for UCLA the next two years.

Advertisement
Back