Kellen Winslow II

I was just saying

I wouldn’t want you living in my neighborhood, with your ignorance. I’m not stopping anything CTE is her real and it’s plenty of evidence backing it. FYI it’s people like you that make this a ****** world, you know why? Because just like you said, you’re only concerned about your neighborhood. You only think about yourself .
Why is it that boxers aren't suffering from CTE?
MMA fighters aren't suffering from CTE.
Professional wrestlers are suffering from CTE
NFL players are suffering from CTE.
For some odd reason nobody wants to talk about drug abuse in the NFL like they do in professional wrestling. It's the drugs. Shots to the head don't help but I'm sure the roids are the catalyst.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
For some odd reason nobody wants to talk about drug abuse in the NFL like they do in professional wrestling. It's the drugs. Shots to the head don't help but I'm sure the roids are the catalyst.

Go Canes!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Go Canes!!!!!!

Who says they are not?

MMA is relatively new, but you're already getting cases of CTE and even more cases of memory loss and other precursors to CTE issues. Gary Goodridge has spoken on it a lot...and he has done this to another man.

hstjrb.jpg

Boxing has growing cases of CTE, especially in the pro ranks. Amateurs have a significantly lower risk of it, but its still there with the headgear.

The lifestyle many athletes lead are not exactly healthy (see The Mountain E60 from Sunday)...and yeah, the drugs and extreme lengths they go to compete don't help, but head trauma is head trauma, man.

Athletes now have some knowledge...you get hit in the head, you are likely taking years off of your life and your quality of life will diminish...but the risk v. reward is too great.

Who says they are not?

MMA is relatively new, but you're already getting cases of CTE and even more cases of memory loss and other precursors to CTE issues. Gary Goodridge has spoken on it a lot...and he has done this to another man.

hstjrb.jpg

Boxing has growing cases of CTE, especially in the pro ranks. Amateurs have a significantly lower risk of it, but its still there with the headgear.

The lifestyle many athletes lead are not exactly healthy (see The Mountain E60 from Sunday)...and yeah, the drugs and extreme lengths they go to compete don't help, but head trauma is head trauma, man.

Athletes now have some knowledge...you get hit in the head, you are likely taking years off of your life and your quality of life will diminish...but the risk v. reward is too great.
Nah bro, it's the drugs and not the shots to the head.

Go Canes!!!!!!
I though

Go Canes!!!!!!
Dear Dumbass,

I thought Orlando cane was dumb. I truly though he was the dumbest of the dumbasses. I want to apologize to Orlando cane. Before you ask questions, get off your *** and research for yourself. You are what I called a sports junkies welfare rececipient. You want everything given to you. FYI I do believe welfare is needed, some people need it. As my family did. All my brothers been to college and graduated.

High school kids have suffered from CTE and have won cases. It’s not just NFL players. You ever heard of ALS? Most cases they have CTE. You ever heard of Aaron Hernandez? FYI I have never gone drugs or steroids neither any of my friends I personally know. Get off your *** and research for yourself ya dam Pedophile.

Attachments

• 7F81E211-273D-4EDE-A754-080E44A9A8B0.png
    7F81E211-273D-4EDE-A754-080E44A9A8B0.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 14C0F4C8-0C7D-4652-9260-E64C7873F381.png
    14C0F4C8-0C7D-4652-9260-E64C7873F381.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
I though

Dear Dumbass,

I thought Orlando cane was dumb. I truly though he was the dumbest of the dumbasses. I want to apologize to Orlando cane. Before you ask questions, get off your *** and research for yourself. You are what I called a sports junkies welfare rececipient. You want everything given to you. FYI I do believe welfare is needed, some people need it. As my family did. All my brothers been to college and graduated.

High school kids have suffered from CTE and have won cases. It’s not just NFL players. You ever heard of ALS? Most cases they have CTE. You ever heard of Aaron Hernandez? FYI I have never gone drugs or steroids neither any of my friends I personally know. Get off your *** and research for yourself ya dam Pedophile.
STFU Moron....Learn how to Spell F-Boy before you call someone Dumb....Bay County in the House with that Ozark Education...

Go Canes!!!!!!

Ummm. They do lmao. Its just that MMA and Boxing is nowhere near as popular now as the NFL is so the average person doesn't really talk about. Ever heard of punchdrunk? People in the boxing/MMA community have known about "CTE" since the ancient Greece. Some people are affected worse than others. I know a guy that just turned 101. Started sparring when he was about 6 and continued sparring until his early 50s. The guy was a brawler and took tons of brutal shots to the head every fight. The guy is sharp as a tack, remembers everything, never slurs his speech, and you would have no idea he boxed(besides all the scars on his face). I know another guy that was a very defensive fighter. Barely got hit in the face. Only competed for about 6 years. Didn't start sparring until his late teens and the guy is in his 30s and already forgets stuff all the time, slurs his words, etc. etc.

Everyones brains react differently to trauma.

Advertisement
To get a confession they will use any means necessary. If that kid wanted a filet mignon, trust me they would have given it to him.
I dont doubt that. I get that. But the strory I read says he was taken to BK. That's different than being in the interrogation room and someone bringing the food in.

Also, wasnt there witnesses & video? Why would they need him to confess if there is evidence of him doing it?

I though

Dear Dumbass,

You don't know anyone that has taken drugs? lol.

Topics covered in this thread not necessarily in order
  • Terrorism
  • Domestic terrorism
  • gilf ****
  • CTE
  • jacking off in a parking lot of your choice
  • sexually assault on the elderly
  • Organized crime
  • The obligatory threats of one poster to kick another posters aśs

Easily one of the best threads the internet has to offer.

You don't know anyone that has taken drugs? lol.
I mean like steroids. None of my friends did coke . The most I’ve known guys do is marijuana. So I’m not sure how prevalent drugs were, I don’t think it was as prevalent then versus now. I don’t think you can be a dope addict and be a successful athlete. Maybe a few guys just because they’re just so talented. For the guys who smoked weed it always caught up with them. I heard of a couple coaches doing cocaine. I mean head coaches at that.

Advertisement
I mean like steroids. None of my friends did coke . The most I’ve known guys do is marijuana. So I’m not sure how prevalent drugs were, I don’t think it was as prevalent then versus now. I don’t think you can be a dope addict and be a successful athlete. Maybe a few guys just because they’re just so talented. For the guys who smoked weed it always caught up with them. I heard of a couple coaches doing cocaine. I mean head coaches at that.

Tons of NBA and NFL players smoke weed. You only hear about the ones that get caught.

Advertisement
Besides 1 girl, Every woman is over 50 and one is even 77 that are coming out against him from what I read.

One was even a bum.

Dudes brain has to be scrambled eggs. He will probably go to the ward for life since he’s looking at life imprisonment.

That’s all I’m saying . He is sick. Whatever amount of time he gets I’m ok with it. I won’t argue about it. I’m just saying the system needs to be consistent. I’m also addressing Orlandocsne the fraud and his pack of hyenas.

Also, lock orlandocane the fraud up for all them lies he done put on this site. He don’t know any current players and I bet they don’t know him. I don’t believe he has kellen Winslow signed jersey either. I bet that lying SOB don’t even live in Orlando

Advertisement
Back