Kellen Winslow II

All I’m saying is this football CTE thing is very real. I have a very good friend teammate in college and pros. He just all of a sudden went left. He has plenty of money and beautiful family.. all of a sudden he went left. Arrested 7 times in 3 months...facing 45 years in prison and thousands in fines. Very good person. He didn’t murder or tape anyone. It’s deeper than the information they giving to the public. I don’t even know my boy anymore. He needs help but don’t know it and won’t accept it from me.

Advertisement
Dylan Roof was not taken to Burger King. He was being interrogated, complained of hunger, and the cops bought him a .79 hamburger from Burger King. This was to satisfy humane treatment of a prisoner, and the cops wanted to take no chances of a nitpicking lawyer.

Incidentally, he ate his burger in cuffs.

I'm not calling anybody dumb, but I can't believe people think cops would take a mass serial killer to Burger King.

What did they do; give him a double whopper w/ cheese, large fry, coca cola milkshake, paper crown, and gently pat his shoulder saying it'll be okay? Is that what people really think? Christ.
They must have run out of cheese sandwiches. I wouldnt have given him my **** in a cup

Incidentally, this talk of Burger King made me hungry as ****. Went across the street and ate one of those angry whoppers.

Gooooood ****. xD

Advertisement
Dylan Roof was not taken to Burger King. He was being interrogated, complained of hunger, and the cops bought him a .79 hamburger from Burger King. This was to satisfy humane treatment of a prisoner, and the cops wanted to take no chances of a nitpicking lawyer.

Incidentally, he ate his burger in cuffs.

I'm not calling anybody dumb, but I can't believe people think cops would take a mass serial killer to Burger King.

What did they do; give him a double whopper w/ cheese, large fry, coca cola milkshake, paper crown, and gently pat his shoulder saying it'll be okay? Is that what people really think? Christ.

Do you see other criminals getting BK? Is that common? Sure as **** isn't common in lower economic communities...

Advertisement
No ones cares thats he is black as much as he allegedly *yes allegedly* rapes and sexually assaults the elderly.

I think people care way more about that.

Plenty of white folk get thrown in the slammer for heinous crimes.

Holmes, the aurora theater shooter, recieved 12 life sentences with an additional 3000+ years, despite the fact he pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

Judge the man. Not the race.
They legit gave him 3000 years? Rofl

They legit gave him 3000 years? Rofl

12 life sentences = 1200 years. He also recieved 3,318 for all the attempted murders.

For a grand total of 4,518 years.

If I'm not mistaken, in Colorado you have to serve a minimum of 10% of your prison sentence before you're eligible for parole...which will occur in about 452 years. xD

Maybe because his #1 hit song is called "Murder on My Mind" and then he murdered people. But keep playing that ignant race angle.

This is one of the stupidest things you have ever written.

If Joe Pesci was brought in on murder charges would you say "Ya he is obviously guilty his Oscar award winning role was playing a psychopathic murderer Tommy Devito".

This is one of the stupidest things you have ever written.

If Joe Pesci was brought in on murder charges would you say "Ya he is obviously guilty his Oscar award winning role was playing a psychopathic murderer Tommy Devito".

If you were a vegas handicapper how what kind of odds would you place on his innocence?

Advertisement
I agree with you but with set of rules are you using to judging him? Because as I stated earlier there are two set of rules. One set is a person with no mental health disorders and another set is those with mental health disorders. I never said they did anything wrong to kellen cause he was black. I never said kellen should not be reprimanded. what I said is he has mental issues and he needs help and it should be taken into account during his trial. I said the system is biased when it comes to race On whether or not mental health should be taken into account during criminals trials. Let’s get the facts straight. Ok?

John Wayne Gacy had mental issues.

Ditto Dahlmer.

They just needed hugs and more help.

Here is the ugly truth of it. There is evil that lurks in the heart of some. Those people must be removed from polite society and the overall gene pool.

And ruthlessly and without remorse so.

Advertisement
If you were a vegas handicapper how what kind of odds would you place on his innocence?

I haven't been following the case, but I sure as **** wouldn't increase his odds due to the title of a ******* song lmao.

I guess you also think Rick Ross is a billionaire that runs the city of Miami and Drake gives orders to the mob bosses in Canada.

I haven't been following the case, but I sure as **** wouldn't increase his odds due to the title of a ******* song lmao.

I guess you also think Rick Ross is a billionaire that runs the city of Miami and Drake gives orders to the mob bosses in Canada.

I was making a walks like a duck, quacks like a duck comparison. There are at least half dozen other obvious red flags including his priors.

Advertisement
Back