Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf does skin color have to do with this
What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoots up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to Burger King before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues stemming from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

Also, I am just throwing clarification of his post, with an example.

Last edited:
What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoot up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to BK before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

What the fugg does any of this mean?

Advertisement
What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoot up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to BK before jail..

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues from football.

Thank you.

Advertisement
I did...or at least tried. Struggling to see your point. Are you suggesting that white people dont get prosecuted?
If you can’t read it, how did you pull that out of the situation. No wha I’m saying is society is biased. I’m also saying that when a Caucasian kid shoot up schools and blow up buildings the first thing people say is he has mental issues. They don’t call him a terrorist.

Advertisement
For the record Winslow need to do his time for his crimes. But he also needs mental help. If the judicial system is taking consideration a criminals mental stability when giving verdicts, they need to do the same for Kellen Winslow. Yes I blame football for his mental deterioration

Advertisement
Back