Kellen Wiley Jr, LB Progress

Mario Cristóbal didn’t become Oregon’s HC until 2018, & he didn’t get to Oregon as a Assistant Coach until 2017.

Tyrell Crosby is a Helfrich kid from the Class of 2014. So Crosby is either a Helfrich kid or Taggart kid for one season, & he was a 5th Rd pick.

OK ya he coached him one season as OL Coach.

Forsythe then.
 
OK ya he coached him one season as OL Coach.

Forsythe then.
Added in

IMG_4651.jpeg
 
If there’s one thread we should keep on topic it should be this one when the kids dad is here giving updates on his son

I’m just sayin

Sir, u act like this ain’t the first player, parent led thread that wasn’t derailed. Do u not remember Shaq’s dad here & the…nvm, sheesh, what a time to be alive
 
So because we did it before it makes it cool to do it again?

You guys should be ****** politicians

Please let’s talk about what players Mario recruited and coached at Oregon it’s such a fascinating conversation

I’ll chalk this up to that point of summer practice when we are tired of hitting our teammates

**** Notre Dame
 
Last edited:
bruh i thought that sh said ******** bruh, I need coffee
I’m not allowed to respond because it continues the derail of this thread 🤫 but I did think your post was funny. No need to respond back to me and continue to derail. A simple wink or nod will do. I hope Mr. Wiley returns soon though. I miss him already.
 
Back
Top