Kellen Wiley (hurt?)

I ain’t jumping on anyone. I’m sick and tired of Miami players taking their **** to social media. It never turns out good. Like I said, Mario is trying to win a national championship. Do you think Saban, Kirby, and Ryan Day had to deal with this ****?
Every coach has to deal with that **** lol.. nba and nfl, soccer, baseball coaches have to deal with that ****.. its everywhere
 
Welp that proves it, Hetherman is sabotaging his own defense. Crazy how he went from being one of the best DC in the nation to not knowing what he’s doing with his position group.

Note to self: In, before somebody says Bain, Mesi, Thomas and Scott covered up his deficiencies 👀
You trolling or you serious ?
 
u really going hard on a kid figuring out life with both parents in his corner to correct him when he gets out of line and let him learn when he dealing with real life situations in the work place and point him in the right direction. He earned his way to miami he will earn his way on the field and to the league my guy. he has a real supporting cast. but he still gonna be a jit. I get that do u
 
And I said EVERY coach has to deal with it.. just so you know
I singled out 3 coaches who have won championships in recent years. I don’t think they had players run to social media every season complaining about playing time. Nick Saban would kill you if you ever did that.
 
u really going hard on a kid figuring out life with both parents in his corner to correct him when he gets out of line and let him learn when he dealing with real life situations in the work place and point him in the right direction. He earned his way to miami he will earn his way on the field and to the league my guy. he has a real supporting cast. but he still gonna be a jit. I get that do u
No one’s going hard on him, we’re just clearly stating that he shouldn’t be airing out team business on social media. You and I both know that that’s a no-no. Hopefully he’s learned from it and we’ll see him back on the field soon.
 
I singled out 3 coaches who have won championships in recent years. I don’t think they had players run to social media every season complaining about playing time. Nick Saban would kill you if you ever did that.
let these kids live homie . u was 19 b4 . im sure u didnt always make the best decisions. u live and u learn.
 
Hometeam, What if I told you that I was seriously trolling 😎

Go read the conversation between me and the poster I shared that with…
Oh ok lol yeah bro these dudes on here be acting like they know better then the DC that fielded one of the best units in the country last year and was fielding good units at garbage *** Minnesota.
 
let these kids live homie . u was 19 b4 . im sure u didnt always make the best decisions. u live and u learn.
This is my last message to you. In a previous post I mentioned multiple ex Miami players who had pretty good careers, were high draft picks, and a few of them had good NFL careers. Obviously, Mauigoa, Bain, and Mesidor are rookies.

My point is they never aired out their dirty laundry on social media. They shut their mouths and worked their asses off for 3-4 years here. They are perfect examples of how to carry yourself.
 
diving way to deep. he is frustrated about whats going on. now he does have to learn how to handle things more professional but thats comes with the lumps and bumps of life. he will grow from the situation but all that being said ur still wrong to say this has to do anything with what he has going on.
 
This is my last message to you. In a previous post I mentioned multiple ex Miami players who had pretty good careers, were high draft picks, and a few of them had good NFL careers. Obviously, Mauigoa, Bain, and Mesidor are rookies.

My point is they never aired out their dirty laundry on social media. They shut their mouths and worked their asses off for 3-4 years here. They are perfect examples of how to carry yourself.
my point is u dont know what u talking about PERIOD.
 
The staff playing Miami guys is a statement not supported by any facts.

2023 class 27 commits 7 SFla
Fletcher - stud
Bain - stud
Damari - backup
Ray Ray - gone
Washington brothers - gone
Chris Johnson - gone

2024 class 28 commits 9 SFla
Blount - stud
OJ - stud always hurt
Lyle - incomplete
Mack - backup
Hellcat - backup
Trader - gone
Chance - gone
Russell - gone
Zaquan - gone

2025 class 21 commits 7 SFla
Mali - goat
Fitz - stud
Moore - good
Marcelin - good
Ewald - backup
Simpson - gone
Wallace - gone

2026 class 31 commits 2 SFla
Mallory - stud
Campbell - unknown

4 classes
107 commits
25 from South Florida
10 transfers
1 NFL first round
6 starters
8 backups

If anything Mario is anti South Florida and has turned Miami into a national program which is when we are at our best.
 
u really going hard on a kid figuring out life with both parents in his corner to correct him when he gets out of line and let him learn when he dealing with real life situations in the work place and point him in the right direction. He earned his way to miami he will earn his way on the field and to the league my guy. he has a real supporting cast. but he still gonna be a jit. I get that do u
Social Media is a hellava thing…I tell you the truth Sr. I have 24 posts on this site and been a reader for years. What I’ve learned from the “social media” era is you can’t have meaningful conversations with some strangers on the net. Bro, it’s challenging to have that happen with people you actually know. You may need read more and post less (stay out of some of these cats way)…Agenda driven and post count chasing.
 
Back
Top