Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,800
Thanks. I don’t give a **** what you think.lol. yall got me crying![]()
Thanks. I don’t give a **** what you think.lol. yall got me crying![]()
where is your playing sir? I want to watch his game .When in doubt go ***** on social media. ****** soft man. Everyone wants **** handed to them nowadays.
I honestly don’t give a **** if his Dad posts here. Stay the **** off social media and go work. Trying to win a national championship here.
You think Saban, Ryan Day, Kirby Smart had players go run to social media if they weren’t getting enough pt?
Don’t worry about mewhere is your playing sir? I want to watch his game .
100%, and if he’s in the doghouse because of it, he did it to himself. Hopefully he’s got his head on right now and is putting in the work behind the scenes.Kid might be legit, but talking like that on the internet is never the move. No one’s going to feel bad for you kid. You’re a grown man and you should act like it. You don’t air out company problems, you try to fix them within. Hopefully lesson learned.
trust me im not sir enjoy your dayDon’t worry about me
Ok, then why hasn’t he played?let me stop yall now. this narrative about being benched bc of a post is dead wrong. yall have a nice day. lol
Stay humbletrust me im not sir enjoy your day
I've already addressed this . do listen to everything u read on here. atleast that what they told me lol100%, and if he’s in the doghouse because of it, he did it to himself. Hopefully he’s got his head on right now and is putting in the work behind the scenes.
dont worry bout me . isnt that what u said. dont be disrespectful. plain and simple sirStay humble
Hope your son gets a chance and has patience. Need some juice at LB.lol. yall got me crying![]()
All due respect, but it looks pretty clear He’s not playing because he aired out team business on social media. But if that’s not true, and you know the real reason why he’s not playing, please tell us because we’re curious?I've already addressed this . do listen to everything u read on here. atleast that what they told me lol
I’m not being disrespectful. Im simply calling those out who want to ***** on social media instead of going out and working for your snaps.dont worry bout me . isnt that what u said. dont be disrespectful. plain and simple sir
he good @LA appreciate u . #GoCanesHope your son gets a chance and has patience. Need some juice at LB.
the fact u dont know what u talking about and saying this is comedy . but continue to speculate sir. have a great dayI’m not being disrespectful. Im simply calling those out who want to ***** on social media instead of going out and working for your snaps.
Do you think guys like Duke Johnson, Denzel Perryman, Greg Rousseau, Cici Mauigoa, Bain, Mesidor went on social media and *****ed?
Answer the question. Did those players ever ***** on social media when they were at Miami?the fact u dont know what u talking about and saying this is comedy . but continue to speculate sir. have a great day![]()
Nah that idga **** what you think is disrespectful, but you gonna play all coy.. I dont see the benefit of poster jumping on a parent of a player on team that post on here.I’m not being disrespectful. Im simply calling those out who want to ***** on social media instead of going out and working for your snaps.
Do you think guys like Duke Johnson, Denzel Perryman, Greg Rousseau, Cici Mauigoa, Bain, and Mesidor went on social media and *****ed?
I ain’t jumping on anyone. I’m sick and tired of Miami players taking their **** to social media. It never turns out good. Like I said, Mario is trying to win a national championship. Do you think Saban, Kirby, and Ryan Day had to deal with this ****?Nah that idga **** what you think is disrespectful, but you gonna play all coy.. I dont see the benefit of poster jumping on a parent of a player on team that post on here.
none of the question are in good faith.. Its all BS..
u dont know . just admit it my guy.Answer the question. Did those players ever ***** on social media when they were at Miami?
what were u doing 4months after turning 19. lol.I ain’t jumping on anyone. I’m sick and tired of Miami players taking their **** to social media. It never turns out good. Like I said, Mario is trying to win a national championship. Do you think Saban, Kirby, and Ryan Day had to deal with this ****?