Keivie Rose DT from LA Tech Hits the Portal and becomes a Hog

I know Miami and South Beach are culture shocks for country kids. But the campus is a totally different vibe. It's also a short drive from great fishing, the Everglades, boating. IIRC, Linder used to go fishing with the OL crew all the time. There's plenty of stuff to do that's more Zen.

Rose is only a year away from turning pro regardless. So this hopefully he realizes his decision should be about where he can best showcase his talents. For sure, that's Miami.

Advertisement
Second, last time I checked, 31 out of 32 NFL franchises are located in large metropolitan areas. Unless he has a draft guarantee from Green Bay, he's gonna be living in a city soon somewhere.
This is a good point. These small town kids who are afraid of "the big city" should realize if they want to play professionally, they're eventually going to have to live in "a big city". I mean plenty of urban kids make 'business decisions" and pick colleges in rural areas that are nothing at all like they're accustomed to.

This is a good point. These small town kids who are afraid of "the big city" should realize if they want to play professionally, they're eventually going to have to live in "a big city". I mean plenty of urban kids make 'business decisions" and pick colleges in rural areas that are nothing at all like they're accustomed to.

Make that money, then buy an off-season cabin in the woods. Problem solved.

Advertisement
Let's face it: pulling this kid out of that region's a tall order.

We're prepared.

1683907162308.jpeg

Let him release a baby gator in the lake if he wants to. Do whatever it takes.
Could be they followed your advice, except the gator crawled a bit north afterwards (just kidding, but your comment did remind me of this news story from yesterday, someone probably dumped it in the sewer when it got too big)

Advertisement
From the Arkansas 247 site this morning:

"sounds like Arkansas is right in the thick of it. He's been to TCU and Miami prior to this one and it sounds like no other visits have been scheduled, so far. That of course can change in a hurry, but Rose plans to make a decision "pretty soon." Deke and the ability to play in the SEC are a couple of things working in Arkansas' favor but this one is far from a slam dunk. That can be said of everybody now."

Could be they followed your advice, except the gator crawled a bit north afterwards (just kidding, but your comment did remind me of this news story from yesterday, someone probably dumped it in the sewer when it got too big)

If I told you where Oviedo was, you'd understand. That's no "sewer dump" alligator.

One of my brothers lives at the red X. Lake Jesup is FULL of alligators. Ask @SWFLHurricane ...

1683933782560.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back