Keith "The troll" Bryant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
this dude is too much. Kentucky?!?! get outta here with that

Kentucky out did FSU lmao they are not taking one of his teammates to sway him.... not 2.... not 3.... but 4 of his f***ing friends to get him to consider lmao

He is going to choose the U and contribute less here than Curtis Justus.

Advertisement

"When Kentucky came in and said it would take four guys from my school, that complicated it for me. It's a chance to go to school with all of my friends. It's something to think about. It's the SEC and Kentucky doesn't have that DT talent. That's true freshman playing time in the SEC right there. Not to be ****y or anything, but I know I am that dude and will go up there and beat them out."

Advertisement
He may be a lot of things, but he sure as **** is enjoying the recruiting process. He's probably known for months where he wants to go but wants those all expense paid orgy trips.

You have to love him even if it's just for that "Salute the Hoot" tweet. A classic.

He may be a lot of things, but he sure as **** is enjoying the recruiting process. He's probably known for months where he wants to go but wants those all expense paid orgy trips.

You have to love him even if it's just for that "Salute the Hoot" tweet. A classic.

Why does everybody hate a KID enjoying himself i mean **** if you got a problem don't follow what he says

If he picked Kentucky, I dont think people will be shocked other than Kentucky fans. Everyone else will just move on, and he'll get stuck playing for Kentucky.

Advertisement
Back