Keith "The troll" Bryant

srdawg

Recruit
Keith Bryant RT @BasedBoyKeith97: Ima shock the world tomorrow

FAU he's all yours!!!

Advertisement
South Carolina would be a shock. Most likely FSU. Kid is just squeezing every last drop out of this nonsense.

I cannot wait until this kid gets to a campus and finds himself as "DT9" on the depth chart, sharing a locker room with a bunch of guys who don't give a **** what his name is or who his other offers were.

Advertisement
There wouldn't be to much "shock" if he picked FSU or South Carolina because they have been viewed as his favorites for the last couple weeks.... I'm thinking it is probably a school that hasn't been mentioned for him much... Who else is in his top five other than FSU, USC and Miami?

What's more annoying is I keep clicking this crap. After tomorrow his 15 minute of fame will be over. And he will slide into relative obscurity like Latwan Anderson and others like him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Keef man lol

Gonna be sad to see him rot in Tallahassee and eat himself out of a football career

I'm prepared for anything at this point. I can see us landing Keef and missing on everyone else. Keef is the Cuba Gooding Jr to Golden's Tom Cruise.

Advertisement
Back