Keith "The troll" Bryant

He may be a lot of things, but he sure as **** is enjoying the recruiting process. He's probably known for months where he wants to go but wants those all expense paid orgy trips.

You have to love him even if it's just for that "Salute the Hoot" tweet. A classic.

Why does everybody hate a KID enjoying himself i mean **** if you got a problem don't follow what he says

You might have misunderstood my comment, although I find that difficult to do as it is pretty straighforward.
I like this kid. He's just enjoying the **** out of the whole process. Can't blame him for that. 5 all expense paid trips with free eats and beautiful coeds sucking his **** for 72 straight hours. I was a collegiate athlete and had to fight my way on to the team.
If I was in Keith's situation I'd be living the dream too.

Advertisement
as much as you guys fall all over Ray Lewis as he is the GOAT in the NFL....Jerome Brown was always a CANE from Day ONE

He was such a soapbox for Miami and the inner city kids and pushed kids to us all the time...my guess he would be extremely embarrassed how Miami kids dis a school like Miami that paved the way for so many kids that nobody wanted in the late 70s and 80s...

Would be great to hear how JB would be handling Luke/Harris etc....

If he comes to Miami, he's a legendary troll.

If he doesn't, he's an annoying, immature ********.

Get ready for him to be an immature ******** cuz I just don't see it happening! This one I will be happy to eat crow over but doubtful that I will.
If he comes to Miami, he's a legendary troll.

If he doesn't, he's an annoying, immature ********.

as much as you guys fall all over Ray Lewis as he is the GOAT in the NFL....Jerome Brown was always a CANE from Day ONE

He was such a soapbox for Miami and the inner city kids and pushed kids to us all the time...my guess he would be extremely embarrassed how Miami kids dis a school like Miami that paved the way for so many kids that nobody wanted in the late 70s and 80s...

Would be great to hear how JB would be handling Luke/Harris etc....

My favorite Cane of all Time was Jerome Brown. He would have ripped their balls off.

Advertisement
He may be a lot of things, but he sure as **** is enjoying the recruiting process. He's probably known for months where he wants to go but wants those all expense paid orgy trips.

You have to love him even if it's just for that "Salute the Hoot" tweet. A classic.

Why does everybody hate a KID enjoying himself i mean **** if you got a problem don't follow what he says

You might have misunderstood my comment, although I find that difficult to do as it is pretty straighforward.
I like this kid. He's just enjoying the **** out of the whole process. Can't blame him for that. 5 all expense paid trips with free eats and beautiful coeds sucking his **** for 72 straight hours. I was a collegiate athlete and had to fight my way on to the team.

Oh, i wasn't talking about you i meant this whole **** thread or te 5 threads a day ripping him to shreds

Oh, i wasn't talking about you i meant this whole **** thread or te 5 threads a day ripping him to shreds

Ok, didn't know. Thanks for clarifying.

I'd love to get Keef, but if he signs with Kentucky I'll laugh my *** off and tip my cap to the greatest troll in recruiting history.

171.gif

Advertisement

171.gif

What the actual **** is ^^^ This ****??!?!?!

No we don't. This kid has behaved like a creep. I don't want him. Anyone remember the last one to say he was going to "shock the world"??? Willie Williams- that worked out well.

What's more annoying is I keep clicking this crap. After tomorrow his 15 minute of fame will be over. And he will slide into relative obscurity like Latwan Anderson and others like him.

i agree completely. and sorry i'm so out of touch with this, but wth happened to Anderson, will he ever end up playing a down for us?

What's more annoying is I keep clicking this crap. After tomorrow his 15 minute of fame will be over. And he will slide into relative obscurity like Latwan Anderson and others like him.

i agree completely. and sorry i'm so out of touch with this, but wth happened to Anderson, will he ever end up playing a down for us?

111.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back