Keith Bryant's Reaction to Stoops leaving

At this point he's said nothing for the past few weeks to make me believe he's going anywhere else but FSU.

Hope he's trolling but who knows and I don't really care

Advertisement
Dude seems like he could create a lot of drama if he came in and had to sit behind Porter, Pierre and god knows who else. Tracy Howard apparently had issues but put his head down and worked harder. From the way he is handling his recruitment, Bryant sounds to me to be more of the Big Luther or Kelvin Cain school ... hey, anyone know if Keith is planning on showing up for the game?

Dude seems like he could create a lot of drama if he came in and had to sit behind Porter, Pierre and god knows who else. Tracy Howard apparently had issues but put his head down and worked harder. From the way he is handling his recruitment, Bryant sounds to me to be more of the Big Luther or Kelvin Cain school ... hey, anyone know if Keith is planning on showing up for the game?

Golden knows exactly how to handle these kids. Not worried one bit about bringing in kids with attitude anymore.

Advertisement
So Pete, have you been confident with Bryant this entire time? Do you think he's been trolling or semi-serious about FSU?

You think this coaching change affects Bryant's recruitment?

At first I thought he was trolling but it's been too consistent for my liking. Ease my nerves mane!

He's serious, but at the end of the day I still see him at Miami and I'm confident about it

Thanks Peter. Is he the young man whose mother wants him to go elsewhere or has reservations about UM? I think Coach Golden's in-home visit will make the difference - hoping so anyway.

He's serious, but at the end of the day I still see him at Miami and I'm confident about it

Yup.

This is why I stopped following recruiting. I can't deal with these kids' games and indecisiveness.

Advertisement
yeah, miami will survive w/ out bryant. UM doesn't need more than one juco. you just started following recruiting by the idiotic comments you've made the last few months.
we need young dts. difference makers. not 3 juco dts.
i beat up ******* like you on my way to fights.

For real?? More young dts?

Advertisement
yeah, miami will survive w/ out bryant. UM doesn't need more than one juco. you just started following recruiting by the idiotic comments you've made the last few months.
we need young dts. difference makers. not 3 juco dts.
i beat up ******* like you on my way to fights.

if we could get Hooks and either bradley/johnson or both, then we only need 1 other DT this cycle. It would be great to have Bryant and Bostwick to go with 1 or 2 juco DT's, but who knows.

We need help in the worst way on the DL. Moar players.

Bryant and Thomas - 2 can't miss guys imo

Would be like missing out on Tracy and Deon last year (I don't mention Duke because there was no chance on him going elsewhere)

Bryant and Thomas - 2 can't miss guys imo

Would be like missing out on Tracy and Deon last year (I don't mention Duke because there was no chance on him going elsewhere)

agreed for the most part. 6 is irreplaceable. But I would trade Bryant for Dee Liner

Advertisement
pcity, we need a juco or 2, max. but, we also need bryant and bostwick, hopefully.

I agree that bryant is a must get, but after him i would much rather have the juco guys. We take bostwick and he has little or no impact next year. Experience and size mixed with a full spring and summer could impact the dline tremendously and immediatly.

JUCOs will be gone in a year or two, and with sanctions coming around, you could end up not being able to reload when they graduate during the teeth of the penalties. OTOH, true FR will likely be around 4-5 years from now on and could prove invaluable to carrying this team when sanctions really pack their biggest punch. By the time these true FR hit their JR/SR seasons, our schollie allocations could return to full strength and we will be able to stockpile their replacements.

JUCOs will be gone in a year or two, and with sanctions coming around, you could end up not being able to reload when they graduate during the teeth of the penalties. OTOH, true FR will likely be around 4-5 years from now on and could prove invaluable to carrying this team when sanctions really pack their biggest punch. By the time these true FR hit their JR/SR seasons, our schollie allocations could return to full strength and we will be able to stockpile their replacements.
JUCOs a but they are the most READY for the college game. A HS recruit may take 2-3 years to get on the field because he may not be physically ready to do it. A JUCO can be physically ready day one. When a JUCO leaves, you can replace them with a JUCO or a HS kid that has developed.

When you have sanctions, you need to be MORE EFFICIENT with scholarships so having kids who can't contribute (redshirts or projects) hurts the program.

I think it is a good strategy too when you have glaring holes.

Advertisement
Back