Keith Bryant on FSU visit

Advertisement
FSwho is hot trash with Jimbo at the helm. Their delusioNOLE fans talked all that **** and once again they **** the bed with the easiest schedule they've had in decades. They'll continue to make excuses for his incompetence and he'll continue to blame his short comings on his players. 5th year Senior EJ Manuel will graduate and have never learned how to read a defense or go through his progressions. This was year #6 with Jimbo having total control of that offense and honestly, they are mediocre at best with all of that supposed talent. In 6 years the man still hasn't produced a 1,000 yard rusher? LOL!!! Nole recruits were being born the last time their joke of a program had there last 1,000 yard rusher.

The FSwho defense was a paper tiger all year long. They opened with Charleston Southern, Murray State, and Wake Forest all at home? Are you kidding me? They finally play UF who's offense struggled all year and UF pushed their **** in a Stoops was exposed. If any player wants to go to FSwho then let them haul ***. That's where ballers go to just get by. Golden will find somebody with just as much talent and get more out them.

I hope Jimbo is at FSwho for a long, looooooong time!!!

Advertisement
I think picksix is mad yallll

Basically feel the same way. I have faith Golden will get it right with or without basedboy

I think picksix is mad yallll

Basically feel the same way. I have faith Golden will get it right with or without basedboy

**** no I'm not mad! I love it! When Miami walks in their house and pounds them next season their fans will be scratching their heads wondering what the **** went wrong. How did Miami leap frog them once again even with sanctions looming over our heads. Jimbo is a dud!

There's a reason Jimbo was a career OC for so long and no one ever took a chance on him earlier. Bowden made sure FSwho hired someone who would never show him up after he left. LSU fans tried to warn FSwho fans what they were getting and the fans laughed at them. Jimbo never ran an explosive offense. He's the very definition of a boring, conservative play caller who tries to sit on leads because he doesn't any cojones. That's why in 2010 he stated he would water their schedule down. When you play in the ACC there's no need to water a schedule down. Like I said, I hope Jimbo and his defeatist mentality stay in Trailerhassee for years to come. That weak *** schedule they **** the bed with is the reason UF tore them up.

Last edited:
zone3 is clueless. newbie. up there w/ higabee and whatthehell.
terrible.

You were wrong on Collins you ****** weakling. Go get your deadlift numbers up, old man.

Who cares about Collins? Let him go to FSwho and be the next Antone Smith. Jimbo won't know how to use him and Trickett's O-line will continue to suck so it wouldn't matter if he bought a clue on how to use him. Any RB who picks FSwho over Miami doesn't have a brain anyway.

Advertisement
Keith just saw Alex get his boy an offer and hopes fsu does the same, this **** is a joke just go to the college you feel best fits kids need to stop acting as if they already made it,nothing is entitled to you

I swear FSU has done this 'offer the crappy teammate' gig like 4 times this year. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Kid goes on official visit. Kid enjoys visit, thinks about going to school there. Board freaks out. Rinse, Repeat.

This **** happens every year, not sure why so many people get so worried about it.

Advertisement
lol, If FSU takes Bryant up on this they are on their way to putting themselves on self imposed scholarship reductions.

terrible.

You were wrong on Collins you ****** weakling. Go get your deadlift numbers up, old man.

Who cares about Collins? Let him go to FSwho and be the next Antone Smith. Jimbo won't know how to use him and Trickett's O-line will continue to suck so it wouldn't matter if he bought a clue on how to use him. Any RB who picks FSwho over Miami doesn't have a brain anyway.

Exactly who cares about Collins... it's going to be fun watching old Alex Collins run behind that patchwork o-line at FSU.

@5XNC: Lol

terrible.

Exactly who cares about Collins... it's going to be fun watching old Alex Collins run behind that patchwork o-line at FSU.

@5XNC: Lol

LOL!!!! FSwho fans have been saying that since Warrick Dunn in 1996.

If Collins goes to FSwho he will ruin his football career. Jimbo is trash as an OC and Trickett hasn't built a dominate O-line in 6 years at FSwho. Yeah, next year will be the year should Collins pick FSwho. If I had a nickel.

Like I said, If the kid chooses FSwho over Miami especially after a season like Duke had in this wide open offense then good riddance. RB will never be a position I worry about as a Miami fan.

FSwho will win their next recruiting championship. Then they'll be rankeed in the top 10 and claim their offseason National Championship. Then the season will come along and I'll get to go over to Whoreslant just to read the meltdown when they lose a couple games they shouldn't. Wash, rinse, repeat...

I hope Jimbo sticks around for a long loooooong time at FSwho.

Jimbo 1.JPG
Jimbo 3.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back