Keith Bryant on FSU visit

Advertisement
What's up with this new trend of a player trying to get his ****** friend an offer? This seems to be happening A LOT this recruiting season.

Well when you see college programs enabling that kinda **** it's going keep happening. I agree though, we're seeing it a hella lot more nowadays imo.

I think just trying to help his boy

This^^^ Haven't heard his buddies name all through the recruiting process, and now Tevin Spells name is in this article about Bryant's visit to FSU 300 times. He's trying to do his teammate a solid.

Advertisement
Hope Keith told Coarch Fishfack he'd flip to FSU if Spells gets an offer and leaves him out to dry in the end lol

Advertisement
http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/football/recruiting/player-Tevin-Spells-122711

If they get Alex Collins or Greg Bryant, FSU could waist their 3rd running back scholarship on Tevin Spells and wouldn't give no ***s about it... lol hilarious

It would be retarded for FSU to take 3 rbs this year, retarded. At the beginning of the year it was 1 in Ryan Green, but then things changed because Collins emerged as a mega stud. Have you seen their depth chart? Plus they are now stuck with Yearby for next year, while Cook is emerging as the better back on the team.

That article smells like an Onion article. Straight up. I didn't even think it was real at first. See my immediate reaction to the original post.

I guarantee every top recruit tells the jimbos and Dabo Swinneys of the world the same thing Keith said to jimbo. Offer my friend and I will come. Once you open that door with 17 year old kids don't be surprised when they try and get everyone and their mom a scholarship offer from you.

Advertisement
I do think bryant is trolling but if I were an fsu fan I would think jimbo keeps getting yanked around by these high profile recruits cause of his recruiting practices and would be annoyed that he opened that door.

that helmet remided me of two things a bobble head as I mentioned and Space balls

Dark_Helmet.jpg

Advertisement
Bryant's just enjoying the process. With some players it bothers me, but not this kid. He'll be a Cane on signing day.

Advertisement
Back