Keith Brown

Advertisement
Has to be a Cane, but believe he said his moms wants him to look around. Hopefully she's not looking for a payday.

Attachments

• TheWork.jpg
    TheWork.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 13,685
Moms doesn't want him at Miami....

Attachments

• IMG_2769.JPG
    IMG_2769.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 21,282
The kid seems to really want to be a Cane, but the mom factor can be hard to overcome.

Outside of Ramon Buchanon, can anyone think of any other guys UM pulled against moms wishes?

Advertisement
I think his mom is worried about sanctions. Since he's an early enrollee she doesnt want him to be in school and then severe sanctions come down after the fact.

Keith Brown will be a cane along with Flowers and Mr. George, Washington, Angel on my shoulder Duke.

Advertisement
The mom factor CAN be a factor, especially if he doesn't live in Miami. The fact that he lives in Miami kind of trumps that, imo.

The mom factor CAN be a factor, especially if he doesn't live in Miami. The fact that he lives in Miami kind of trumps that, imo.

you must have forgotten about corey lemonier (coulda been the vette though) and corey liuget.

you must have forgotten about corey lemonier (coulda been the vette though) and corey liuget.

Liuget wanted to be a cane and go play with his boys bad. He had some issues with a hatian group you dont want to mess with and thats what landed him in the midwest. Lemonier got that skrill $$$$$$$

Advertisement

Lemonier was different, imo. I think there was some side business going on there. Liuget was an interesting case and a unique one, imo, especially due to his closeness to the haitian gang stuff.

Advertisement
Brown is the third best LB in this class IMO. Kirby and Northrup are just on another level compared to him if you ask me.

Advertisement
Back