Keir Thomas (USCe) & Calijah Kancey (Pitt)

He'd be stupid not to. The NFL doesn't like undersized DTs that aren't dominant.

Put another year on tape and then we'll talk. He's improved every year he's been here. Don't make the same mistake McIntosh did.

I worry about all those juniors. Silvera, Hall, Blades. We already know Harris, Jordan, Phillips and Bolden are gone. And don’t forget about Rousseau. Until Miami retains its better players for their fourth year, I don’t think we can breathe easy.

Advertisement
Anyone else see a better version of RJ McIntosh when you see JHH on the field. He looks built the same, but JHH is a RS Fr. I think this is a dude you can build a defense around.
Yes the original poster is the smartest man in the room hindsight, he was right they're good, but I am certainly not upset about our DT room currently.
If Manny and his groupies have an eye for talent anywhere is the DL, so I'll take his evaluations on that one year round. Also, I think Thomas and Kincey are fantastic, I don't think they do well in the league or get drafted. Manny picked comparable talent, but individuals that are likely do get drafted due to size and continued projections, which look better for Miami long term.

Advertisement
Back