poncho0091
Senior
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,765
So 3 in 20 years and 2 of those were 12 years ago? That's crazy. Going even further, it's only 5 in the last 30 years.Olivier Vernon Lamar miller
So 3 in 20 years and 2 of those were 12 years ago? That's crazy. Going even further, it's only 5 in the last 30 years.Olivier Vernon Lamar miller
I had to look it up. Carey was 22 years prior. We have olivier vernon and lamar miller in 2012 and yatil green in 97. So 3 in the last 12 years and 5 in the last 35.Vernon Carey is the only other one I can think of… at all.
PhillipsOlivier Vernon Lamar miller
Tampa doing all they can to make me dump my Fins for the Bucs
lol I was thinking that while watching the video. Must of been a AirBNB. House like that in Cali expensive af I’m sureman thats a nice house. where is he lol?
If you were a fins fan the last 26 years you would understand
Love the kid, but Bain and Mesidor…He was out best player on defense. I can't say he was better than Baby Jesus, but perhaps at times.
The drop off to Thornton is historic lolHe was out best player on defense. I can't say he was better than Baby Jesus, but perhaps at times.
It was always going to be. I don't even think Fitz can replace him. I'm hoping when X comes back Fitz moves to nickelThe drop off to Thornton is historic lolHe was out best player on defense. I can't say he was better than Baby Jesus, but perhaps at times.
He has no idea how to play CB which is on the coaches. You had him 'at nickel in practice' per the rumor spreaders but never taught him how to man turnI don't even think Fitz can replace him.