Kehoe told Joe Rose Sunny is 1st RT

jerzeycane

All-ACC
CNMDd5HUkAE8JVE.jpg

Man...that picture right there is a problem and a half

1) He's too high

2) His weight isn't evenly distributed

3) It looks like he's well on his way to crossing over with his left step, which is a great way to wind up pulling grass out of your facemask

4) Fortunately, judging by the jerseys, this was spring practice...hopefully there's been some level of improvement

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Sonny plays anything like last year, he'll get Kaaya killed. We'll definitely loose around 8 games and... be done with Golden.

Well played Kehoe, I knew you wanted him gone too

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Art but if this kid blows hard this year then at least some of it is on Kehoe. There's no reason he can't at minimum be corched to be at least serviceable.

Advertisement
I love Art but if this kid blows hard this year then at least some of it is on Kehoe. There's no reason he can't at minimum be corched to be at least serviceable.

Not in position to judge Sunny's latest development or skill level vs. KC or anyone else on the roster - nor is probably anyone else on this board - but can't imagine Kehoe has him #1 because he thinks his is a nice, heartwarming story. Presumably his performance has elevated him in Art's eyes. And if he loses his trust or others step forward, his *** will no doubt be back on the bench.

CNMDd5HUkAE8JVE.jpg

Man...that picture right there is a problem and a half

1) He's too high

2) His weight isn't evenly distributed

3) It looks like he's well on his way to crossing over with his left step, which is a great way to wind up pulling grass out of your facemask

4) Fortunately, judging by the jerseys, this was spring practice...hopefully there's been some level of improvement

That picture is from last year.

Advertisement
Not gonna jugde any offensive lineman from a single pic. ****, Orlando Pace was in that position at some point in his career. (not saying Sunny is Pace).

Not in position to judge Sunny's latest development or skill level vs. KC or anyone else on the roster - nor is probably anyone else on this board - but can't imagine Kehoe has him #1 because he thinks his is a nice, heartwarming story. Presumably his performance has elevated him in Art's eyes. And if he loses his trust or others step forward, his *** will no doubt be back on the bench.

The fact is that Sunny has been in the system longer under Kehoe should land him with 1st crack as the starter. However, if he fails, there is plenty of mileage left where another can be brought into the starting shuffle, whether that be K.C. or another.

Advertisement
Back