#KeepManny2022

I’m not in agreement with this. Chances are that both go, as they should, but I care a helluva a lot more about getting Blake out than Manny right now. I care more about hiring a new, legit AD than canning the Coach. If a legit AD comes in, he can sort through it as he sees fit, and I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt since a legit AD knows better than 100% of this board.
The key is " legit AD"

Advertisement
Advertisement
These young guys that are out there fighting and making plays will turn into duds if they continue under Manure Diazaster. Players get worst under his watch. Cut the cord b4 he fck up their career development

These young guys that are out there fighting and making plays will turn into duds if they continue under Manure Diazaster. Players get worst under his watch. Cut the cord b4 he fck up their career development
this. bubba looked like an all American at times, brooks has looks like a tackling machine, Gil was our best defender last year and can't even get in game. its nuts.

Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong I want Miami to win every game. If we do it’s not because of coaching it’s because we have better talent. Manny is not a very good game day coach he doesn’t have the team prepared come game day. Who was the last player that improved from one year to the next he doesn’t develop talent. I’m sure the players love him but I’m sure they love winning more. In my opinion 7-5 , 8-4 is the norm for Mannyi if you’re happy with mediocrity then keep him.

Advertisement
Sometimes it’s ok to take a step back and admit you were wrong. The past month+ I’ve been 100% on the fire Manny train. Our past teams would’ve completely checked out at some point in that stretch and been blown out by UNC/NC St/Pitt. But Mannys gamble playing the young players has paid off. Let’s see how the rest of the season plays out. If we finish 8-4 on a 6 game win streak, with all the young talent coming back next year, I’ll be intrigued.

It’s not holier than thou and ultimately you are rooting against these kids. You don’t want them all dominating because that means we win the game so you only want them to do so well. That’s the problem a lot of us have with what you and others are doing. I get why you’re doing it but every time a kid puts on that U and gives it his all, I want nothing more than to see him dominate the other team.

It really doesn’t matter what we want. It is what it is.

I don’t want to root against the team, but the last two wins don’t mean anything except that the players haven’t quit. We are the same team.

Freshmen and sophomores are flashing, but this is nothing new. How many guys have flashed early and then fallen into regression to receive all the venom the fans can spit their way? Losing hurts, but it is like raising kids. Some things hurt in the short term that actually allow you to be better and happier long term.

The best thing for these kids futures is for Blake and Manny to be removed, the athletic department reorganized and a competent, experienced coaching staff hired. Eeking out wins on the backs of talented underclass men will not last. When teams catch up, this staff won’t be ready and we will be back where we started.

Manny doesn’t have enough redeeming qualities to continue learning on the job. He has too much to learn. Big things that he should have gotten much more progress on so far.

If FIU, La Tech, and UNC last year won’t make you eat the humble pie and take an honest look at yourself in the mirror, what will?

Advertisement
It really doesn’t matter what we want. It is what it is.

I don’t want to root against the team, but the last two wins don’t mean anything except that the players haven’t quit. We are the same team.

Freshmen and sophomores are flashing, but this is nothing new. How many guys have flashed early and then fallen into regression to receive all the venom the fans can spit their way? Losing hurts, but it is like raising kids. Some things hurt in the short term that actually allow you to be better and happier long term.

The best thing for these kids futures is for Blake and Manny to be removed, the athletic department reorganized and a competent, experienced coaching staff hired. Eeking out wins on the backs of talented underclass men will not last. When teams catch up, this staff won’t be ready and we will be back where we started.

Manny doesn’t have enough redeeming qualities to continue learning on the job. He has too much to learn. Big things that he should have gotten much more progress on so far.

If FIU, La Tech, and UNC last year won’t make you eat the humble pie and take an honest look at yourself in the mirror, what will?
People make their choices here. I choose to root for the kids who signed up to play here who could have gone elsewhere- and are out there giving it their all. Blake and Manny issues should take care of themselves as has been said. Virtually all of us want them out.

People make their choices here. I choose to root for the kids who signed up to play here who could have gone elsewhere- and are out there giving it their all. Blake and Manny issues should take care of themselves as has been said. Virtually all of us want them out.
I use the technique of rooting for us when we’re losing but right when we start winning I pull for the opponent. It’s a good and bad place to be, but it beats being in the bad majority of the time. That’s because we’re normally losing.

I use the technique of rooting for us when we’re losing but right when we start winning I pull for the opponent. It’s a good and bad place to be, but it beats being in the bad majority of the time. That’s because we’re normally losing.
Rooting against your own, hard-working players is bad Karma to me. I don’t want any part of putting that negative energy into the universe.

Advertisement
Back