Keeping Ncaa Alive for another year!!

HurricanePride

Freshman
For those who still play NCAA 14 on the ps3, me and my group of friends did rosters for this upcoming season, and wanted to let you guys know, below i will post the Twitter page and also the page where you can follow our work, we have 121 teams done out of 126. updated transfers and everything, still waiting on more Freshman numbers but if it was posted online somewhere we got it.

Also still have to add willis to the team, but it will be done before Aug 1st, hope you guys check them out

http://www.operation...update-ps3.html

https://twitter.com/

Advertisement
Huge fan of the series and I still play ncaa 14 at least once a week. I can't wait to check out the rosters

I'll kick the living fk out of anyone here on '13. With Miami vs Anybody.

That being said. Fk EA Sports.

Advertisement
I'm still playing this game as well. Have bought it every year since I think 1998. Can't believe it will no longer come out. This game is the one game I have to get every year. Such a bummer it will no longer be made.

I honestly thought you were talking about Golden keeping the " NCAA sanctions" talk alive on his ESPN interview a few minutes ago.

Advertisement
cool well fellas, the latest file is K-Weezy-8, but i would wait to start a Dyn after Aug 1st, we got 2 teams left to fix and some minor things, i am glad we still have people that play it still.

I've been buying this piece of **** game every year since it came out. Fvck EA Sports.

[currently playing it right now]

Advertisement
I only have the PS4 and would pay full price for this or '13 years later. I just can't enjoy Madden the same way. I have a buddy with '13 on his ps3 and I drive to his house from time to time just to play some NCAA

cool well fellas, the latest file is K-Weezy-8, but i would wait to start a Dyn after Aug 1st, we got 2 teams left to fix and some minor things, i am glad we still have people that play it still.

What you guys do is truly amazing. I have operation sports on my tapatalk just so I can keep up on the progress over time.

Advertisement
Well like i said i am glad people still play it, i would love to here how i do with the canes, so please leave nothing out lol

Advertisement
Back