KEEPING HEARING ,BIG NAME JOINING THIS COACHING STAFF

Advertisement
If it is Gerry Cooney damages goods he is still punch drunk from Larry Holmes and George Foreman KOs. I just want an offensive guy helping Rick Southridge isn't a big hire.

Thinking of heading up next week for the bowl. I still see tixs are cheap some things never change. That's what happens with a bowl losing streak like ours. Anyone know who holds the record for consecutive bowl losses? Huskers had that title in the 80s and early 90s. They couldn't buy a win.

Advertisement
It's got to be Les Miles of LSU fame....He's being hired to carry the bags back and forth from Shapiro to Coral Gables...Had a lot of experience in this capacity while in the SEC...

I haven't read anything but I guarantee someone has typed Butch Davis' name into this thread before me.

Advertisement
I guess we'll get the definition of "big name" soon. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.

Lol. Underwhelming has been the status quo around here.

But I am still intrigued. Hope its a guy that can take some big time recruits away from other teams this cycle.

Advertisement
Stephanovski Jakonowiskipoluschka Von Rickenbacker the VII

Is that a big enough name?

OP

Did you first hear this rumor by reading your own post? Because it seems that this rumor started with this thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So we're waiting until just before the RAB to announce that we're bringing Schnelly out of retirement?

Advertisement
Back