Keep the heat on Al, Blake, and the BOT

Advertisement
RIGHT NEAR THE CAMPUS ON US-1... We're getting a petition on CS too I'll keep u guys updated

God bless you.
If I may, I want to suggest some Golden fun facts on the billboards instead of regular fire Al Golden.
Perhaps something like.
--12 of Al Golden's last 15 losses have been by double figures. Including losses by 39, 38, 27(2x), 18(3x), 17, 13, & 12
--Al Golden finished the season 0-4. Only one of the losses was to a team with a winning record.
--Average margin of loss under Al Golden:2011: 6 -- 2012: 19 -- 2013: 23 #TRENDINGUP
--Al Golden is 0-9 vs teams that finished ranked while at UM.
--In 14 ACC road games with Golden as coach, UM has never allowed fewer than 23pts. In 10 of those games, the opponent has scored at least 30.
--Al Golden in his entire career as a head coach has only beaten one team that finished the season ranked. 8-5 Georgia Tech in 2011
--Under Al Golden, Miami has given up at least 200 yards rushing 16 times. Of those 16 occasions, 5 teams exceeded 300 yards rushing.
All of these from https://twitter.com/AlGoldenFacts. Very good stuff, highly recommend it.

I am definitely in for this. Good work

RIGHT NEAR THE CAMPUS ON US-1... We're getting a petition on CS too I'll keep u guys updated

God bless you.
If I may, I want to suggest some Golden fun facts on the billboards instead of regular fire Al Golden.
Perhaps something like.
--12 of Al Golden's last 15 losses have been by double figures. Including losses by 39, 38, 27(2x), 18(3x), 17, 13, & 12
--Al Golden finished the season 0-4. Only one of the losses was to a team with a winning record.
--Average margin of loss under Al Golden:2011: 6 -- 2012: 19 -- 2013: 23 #TRENDINGUP
--In 14 ACC road games with Golden as coach, UM has never allowed fewer than 23pts. In 10 of those games, the opponent has scored at least 30.
--Al Golden in his entire career as a head coach has only beaten one team that finished the season ranked. 8-5 Georgia Tech in 2011
--Under Al Golden, Miami has given up at least 200 yards rushing 16 times. Of those 16 occasions, 5 teams exceeded 300 yards rushing.
All of these from https://twitter.com/AlGoldenFacts. Very good stuff, highly recommend it.

I love the banners but too temporary and easy to dismiss. Billboard is much more irritating to THE U and harder to dismiss. Something on 95 or US 1 would be best. I add this to the above suggestions.

-- Golden brings psu showers to THE U.

Advertisement

God bless you.
Perhaps something like.

Too much to read driving by. Also, use the U logo and they will sue to bring down. Same w pics if coaches.

One side black w orange letters. Total record 28-22 (whatever Shannon's was), 4th year 7-5. FIRED
One side white w green letters. Goldens records. RETAINED

Offset Fired and Retained towards middle so the letters vaguely resemble the U

Across bottom
"What's the Difference Here?"
"#FireAlGolden"

Last edited:
Michael Irvin speaks to the warriors on this site about what it will take to get rid of Al Folden:

[video=youtube;uvK1K3blNkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvK1K3blNkY[/video]

Also. Someone design the idea I just posted and start a billboard thread. State the account will open Tuesday if golden is not fired.

Advertisement

God bless you.
Perhaps something like.

Too much to read driving by. Also, use the U logo and they will sue to bring down. Same w pics if coaches.

One side black w orange letters. Total record 28-22 (whatever Shannon's was), 4th year 7-5. FIRED
One side white w green letters. Goldens records. RETAINED

Offset Fired and Retained towards middle so the letters vaguely resemble the U

Across bottom
"What's the Difference Here?"
"#FireAlGolden"

I agree on the U symbol, but are you absolutely sure we couldn't post faces of public figures on a billboard? We're not using their likeness to sell a product.

In order for the Shannon v. Folden thing to work we need their faces in there. At the very least, we need to have their names on it.

You can't be too subtle when attempting to humiliate people. There are too many dummies who won't get it. You need to hit people over the head with a hammer.

The billboard angle is only good if it humiliated the **** out of the admin and BOT at UM.

Advertisement
Back