Keep the heat on Al, Blake, and the BOT

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
Can we start another gofundme.....lets get a banner for every spring scrimmage...****, let's get one to fly over Al's house....one to fly outside the next graduation ceremony at the BUC...whatever

Advertisement
Can we start another gofundme.....lets get a banner for every spring scrimmage...****, let's get one to fly over Al's house....one to fly outside the next graduation ceremony at the BUC...whatever

On one on one.....ready break

We need billboards. Banners are way over done now. I donated to all of them besides the last one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Incompetence knows no bounds. You couldn't put together a more dysfunctional group of people if you tried. Shalala, James, Golden, and every single *****ass BOT member can die.

I'll be saving lots of money this year. Instead of contributing to UM, I'll contribute to trying to embarrass UM and shaming them. I hope the team fails in spectacular fashion.

Billboards away!

Incompetence knows no bounds. You couldn't put together a more dysfunctional group of people if you tried. Shalala, James, Golden, and every single *****ass BOT member can die.

I'll be saving lots of money this year. Instead of contributing to UM, I'll contribute to trying to embarrass UM and shaming them. I hope the team fails in spectacular fashion.

Billboards away!

Thermonuclear war ......I agree at this point all we can do is call everything we can possibly think of into service that will publicly embarrass them.

Advertisement
In for billboard. Probably out of our price range, but some professional athletes will take out 'thank you' ads in local papers, saying thanks to the fans/city.

Im not in tune with the south florida media other than knowing they are soft and complicit in how they cover local teams. Not to pull rank at all, but living in NY...sports writers are ruthless. I bring this up because i assume it would be difficult to even find a paper to run an ad if it was affordable. But i wonder if one might do so for the notoriety? I know in NY some papers are 'closer' to some teams, for example the NY Post is yankees, daily news Mets. Just curious if there is a paper that would even potentially fit the mold of one that wouldnt fear the backlash the way some papers might that feel closer to UM.

definitely think a billboard is the way to go. Im proud to say ive donated to banners, and absolutely think theyve helped the cause. Just brought up the newspaper ad as another idea...trying to keep the creativity rolling.

In for billboard. Probably out of our price range, but some professional athletes will take out 'thank you' ads in local papers, saying thanks to the fans/city.

Im not in tune with the south florida media other than knowing they are soft and complicit in how they cover local teams. Not to pull rank at all, but living in NY...sports writers are ruthless. I bring this up because i assume it would be difficult to even find a paper to run an ad if it was affordable. But i wonder if one might do so for the notoriety? I know in NY some papers are 'closer' to some teams, for example the NY Post is yankees, daily news Mets. Just curious if there is a paper that would even potentially fit the mold of one that wouldnt fear the backlash the way some papers might that feel closer to UM.

definitely think a billboard is the way to go. Im proud to say ive donated to banners, and absolutely think theyve helped the cause. Just brought up the newspaper ad as another idea...trying to keep the creativity rolling.

Well first off anyone that calls themselves a Canes fan should not be renewing season tickets or buying individual tickets.

Next thing we should definitely do something big for the Spring game. Flying a banner over the spring game is probably a great idea cause i doubt they have the same "no flyby" rules they have during a real game so you could conceivably have this thing flying back and forth WHILE the actual spring practice is taking place. You couple that with many signs and banners throughout the stadium spitting vitriol at the administration and at the very least the local media would be all over it.

I also think showing up the next season's home opener (but adhering to rule #1 above and not buying tickets) and simply protesting by the entrance gates encouraging fans NOT to go inside is another thing we can do that would get a lot of attention.

Anything you ******** can think of...now is the time. Let's hear it.

Advertisement
Back