Keep Our Heads High

canes1239

Freshman
This past week has been the epitome of recruiting. We were on such a roll with Herbert and Harley and Thomas and it felt like everything was falling into place. Now with McFarland going to get beat up by Ohio St and Michigan every year, some people think the world is ending. It's not. This one hurt a lot, but we good. Some people just can't handle this U

Advertisement
I don't think anyone is bowing their heads. Lots of good things are happening and this class is a good class without McFarland. This Miami coaching staff in relentless. I'm not going to sweat some out of state kid staying home.

This past week has been the epitome of recruiting. We were on such a roll with Herbert and Harley and Thomas and it felt like everything was falling into place. Now with McFarland going to get beat up by Ohio St and Michigan every year, some people think the world is ending. It's not. This one hurt a lot, but we good. Some people just can't handle this U

No ones head is down. How a kid handles his recruitment is a good indication of how he will be as a player. I've said it about one of our commits and I'm saying it about McFarland. I'm neither mad nor worried about losing this kid and no one else should be.

Last edited:
No ones head is down. How a kid handles his recruitment is a good indication of how he will be as a player. I've said it about one of our commits and I'm saying it about McFarland. I'm neither mad nor worried about losing this kid.

It is OK to admit when you're shook...

Rookies around here...... how've you been?

Advertisement
No ones head is down. How a kid handles his recruitment is a good indication of how he will be as a player. I've said it about one of our commits and I'm saying it about McFarland. I'm neither mad nor worried about losing this kid and no one else should be.

And when Henderson commits, how he handled his recruitment will not have this story line, correct?

No ones head is down. How a kid handles his recruitment is a good indication of how he will be as a player. I've said it about one of our commits and I'm saying it about McFarland. I'm neither mad nor worried about losing this kid.

It is OK to admit when you're shook...

Rookies around here...... how've you been?
We still ******

proxy.php

And when Henderson commits, how he handled his recruitment will not have this story line, correct?
I don't know about him, but I think how Harley handled his tells me how he may end up as a player.

I don't know about him, but I think how Harley handled his tells me how he may end up as a player.

I'm with you. Henderson was a Miami commit. Opened up. Been back and forth between Florida rumors and Miami unofficial since. Not sure either school should feel left at the alter on NSD. We may be ****ed as fans if he chooses UF because he is leaving home for a equal or worse situation at best.

Advertisement
I was mad about this for 5 minutes then got tf over it. He will have a career probably like Smoke Mizzell at UVA. Great talent as an ap back yet he loses over and over and over again by staying home and now even though he's had a successful career numbers wise good chance he'll go undrafted and we'll have a chance to win our conference every year from now on

I'm with you. Henderson was a Miami commit. Opened up. Been back and forth between Florida rumors and Miami unofficial since. Not sure either school should feel left at the alter on NSD. We may be ****ed as fans if he chooses UF because he is leaving home for a equal or worse situation at best.
Maybe, maybe not. Either way few ***** to give about McFarland. Hopefully we close strong.

Advertisement
No staff wins every battle in cruitin. The critical thing is you win almost all the important ones. I like what I've seen so far. If I had to choose between losing a stud RB silent vs flipping a potential stud OLineman. I'd pick the latter. Elite teams get it done in the trenches. Hate the the kid left us at the alter but it happens. We still should close strong and be just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, maybe not. Either way few ***** to give about McFarland. Hopefully we close strong.

Yep. Watchthefinish

Advertisement
If I need to be told to keep my head up over Maryland, I'm a sad individual.

Nobody from this U need to even give it a second thought, or be told to keep their head up.

Richt blew it. End of story. No other backs avaiable and we lost yearby and gus, too. This makes this miss a really bad thing.

The fact that this thread needed to be made shows how soft some of this fanbase is

Advertisement
Back