Keep Our Heads High

No ones head is down. How a kid handles his recruitment is a good indication of how he will be as a player. I've said it about one of our commits and I'm saying it about McFarland. I'm neither mad nor worried about losing this kid.

It is OK to admit when you're shook...

proxy.php

Who is Jackson workin in that pic?

That would be heather Nichols

Actual clip

[video=youtube;kYmYA4ZPsIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmYA4ZPsIM[/video]

Advertisement
And when Henderson commits, how he handled his recruitment will not have this story line, correct?
I don't know about him, but I think how Harley handled his tells me how he may end up as a player.

I'm with you. Henderson was a Miami commit. Opened up. Been back and forth between Florida rumors and Miami unofficial since. Not sure either school should feel left at the alter on NSD. We may be ****ed as fans if he chooses UF because he is leaving home for a equal or worse situation at best.
Maybe, maybe not. Either way few ***** to give about McFarland. Hopefully we close strong.

Yep. Watchthefinish
proxy.php

No ones head is down. How a kid handles his recruitment is a good indication of how he will be as a player. I've said it about one of our commits and I'm saying it about McFarland. I'm neither mad nor worried about losing this kid.

It is OK to admit when you're shook...

Rookies around here...... how've you been?

Only MizCane is bleeding like a stuck pig right now. The rest of us realize Burns has more upside than a fat single mom who works in a rundown Baltimore salon posing as a 4* runningback.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richt blew it. End of story. No other backs avaiable and we lost yearby and gus, too. This makes this miss a really bad thing.

Could you explain how Richt blew it? Kid had been recruited by T. Brown for about 2 years and probably been committed for 6 months, about as close as you can get without papers signed and for whatever reason he makes this dumb decision.

how did this hurt a lot???? Weak *** shxt you all need to get out more, we are going to have an a+ close and losing one player is reason to come up with a thread like this smh

Y'all act like bc we missed on filling the 3rd or 4th string rb spot for next year everything is ruined!! Lol S.O.F.T.

Advertisement
Richt blew it. End of story. No other backs avaiable and we lost yearby and gus, too. This makes this miss a really bad thing.

Could you explain how Richt blew it? Kid had been recruited by T. Brown for about 2 years and probably been committed for 6 months, about as close as you can get without papers signed and for whatever reason he makes this dumb decision.

By only focusing on recruiting two running backs and not having a plan b in the pocket.

Our heads better be held high we are about to finish amazingly with a top 5-8 class. A kid who would 3rd or 4th string next season ( he wasn't better then WAlton , Homer and a healthy Burns ) isn't going to make or break this class at all. All it effects is we need to sign 2 studs instead of 1 next season.

Advertisement
Y'all act like bc we missed on filling the 3rd or 4th string rb spot for next year everything is ruined!! Lol S.O.F.T.

BEST POST OF THE FREAKING WEAK. SUCH WIMPS ON HERE. LISTEN I WOULD OF LOVED A BEAST LIKE THIS KID BUT BIG WHOOP.

Big BS....Right now we have the number 12 rated class, how can this be regarded as a miss....Al Golden was a miss....

Big BS....Right now we have the number 12 rated class, how can this be regarded as a miss....Al Golden was a miss....

I'm not mad at Richt or Brown but when you put all your eggs in one basket for a kid then it can come back and bite you and it did. I know it's more on McFarland but still we have no "just in case" type of back up. So it should count as a miss for this class even with it being ranked 12th.

Advertisement
Can you read? Where do I bash the class? I like what Richt is doing in general but regarding the rb recruiting I am not satisfied. Without Walton there is no experience at this position. I like Burns, though.

Advertisement
Back