Keep Jess Simpson...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Along the spectrum of detritus that this staff has been composed, JS is one of the least of our worries IMO. We can roll with JS for another year or two and be in fine shape there. I am sure Manny prioritizes and JS is probably #47th on his to-do-list. Or the Salvaje Cubano could fire him today, raze the man's house, while taking Ms. Simpson to a Flagami flop-house to make Cortados and slice the jamon Serrano before providing service. One just never knows.

Advertisement
Diaz knows what kind of coach he is, and he’s obviously not afraid to make changes if he thinks he needs to do so. The Falcons also thought enough of him to get him on their staff, and he has a lot of ties to Georgia, helping recruiting there.

Wouldnt mind seeing Jess Simpson coaching DTs and bringing in a ace recruiter to handle DEs. I am in the camp that believes he is a great coach. Would hate to see him go but if you can make an obvious upgrade why not.

Advertisement
No lie; I’m indifferent on Simpson. I saw what happened to that DL w/o Jackson and Willis against Wisc.

Also, not seeing his recruiting pull either in GA.

Advertisement
Back