Keep and Eye on ND vs Wake Forest

With or without Dortch, I think this will be a close game. Even in their 3 losses, Wake has been every game and played everyone tough this season, even Clemson

Would not at all be surprised to see Wake pull out a win

Advertisement
This game is going to be closer than many think. Wake Forest is a pretty good team, and I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset here.

Your notions are absolutely IRRATIONAL and make no sense. First of all, is tiny WF ain't going to defeat mighty ND. Even if WF had their star player, mighty ND would still pound WF! And most important of all. Miami desperately needs ND to keep WINNING! dUh. No ifs, buts or hUh.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You Cane fans HATE mighty ND. So what! Because from my perspective, Miami needs ND to keep winning. Of course, the exception to the winning rule is ND LOSING to Miami. dUh.

Why do all the newbies end their sentences with........DUH!

I see a very similar game to our game with FSU last year. Hard fought and not a lot of room for error. That being said, they don't have Dalvin Cook. I'll go 27-21 Canes

Advertisement
This game is going to be closer than many think. Wake Forest is a pretty good team, and I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset here.
Another useless post predicting an upset of a top ranked team by an average team. Where do you guys dream up these ideas. Game won't be close. Complete domination by n dame.

Your notions are absolutely IRRATIONAL and make no sense. First of all, is tiny WF ain't going to defeat mighty ND. Even if WF had their star player, mighty ND would still pound WF! And most important of all. Miami desperately needs ND to keep WINNING! dUh. No ifs, buts or hUh.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You Cane fans HATE mighty ND. So what! Because from my perspective, Miami needs ND to keep winning. Of course, the exception to the winning rule is ND LOSING to Miami. dUh.

Do we have a translator on board to help an old man figure out WTF he just said..

Let ND come to the Rock on cloud 9 and hearing nothing but good things from everyone. If Miami beats VT, good god that ND game is going to be insane.

Advertisement
First time posting here - used to post on 247 Sports’ Inside the U but now it’s a ghost town there. Can’t believe I’m saying this but football Gods please let ND beat Wake and come to Miami with just one loss! Wish I lived in Miami and not Kansas! Hope the Rock will be rocking!

Another useless post predicting an upset of a top ranked team by an average team. Where do you guys dream up these ideas. Game won't be close. Complete domination by n dame.

The only assumption that I can draw is that OP had no idea about Dortch's injury, and just assumed they had a puncher's chance. This is going to be Leonard/Duran, except Duran only has one arm.

Why do you want Wake to win? We don’t play Wake so a ND loss will only hurt our SOS. If we win this week, it will be a top 8 matchup
Not this **** again.

FSU needs to lose every week.

UiF needs to lose every week.

Notre Dame needs to lose every week.

Why do you want Wake to win? We don’t play Wake so a ND loss will only hurt our SOS. If we win this week, it will be a top 8 matchup
Not this **** again.

eh, i actually want ND to beat wake, too. After we dismantle Vtech, all the talk will be about how vtech was overrated(look at their schedule, who have they beat?).

I want that ND game to be a top 5 matchup.

Advertisement
Did someone say we desparately need ND to win? Uh...why? Only team we despartely need to win is Miami.

I always hear peiole talk about. strength of schedule. Lol i want VT, UF, FSU and ND to lose every game they play. Period. End of.

As for the game WF will give them problems. They are #1 in tfls. That may force long 3rd downs. Maybe a problem for ND especially if they are not as intense as should be. They are at home so they will win in the end.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I always hear peiole talk about. strength of schedule. Lol i want VT, UF, FSU and ND to lose every game they play. Period. End of.

As for the game WF will give them problems. They are #1 in tfls. That may force long 3rd downs. Maybe a problem for ND especially if they are not as intense as should be. They are at home so they will win in the end.

correction. They will destroy them as they did with nc state last week.

Advertisement

correction. They will destroy them as they did with nc state last week.
Everything is pointing that way and that's when it doesn't. But we'll see. They are looking unbeatable at the moment.

Not this **** again.

eh, i actually want ND to beat wake, too. After we dismantle Vtech, all the talk will be about how vtech was overrated(look at their schedule, who have they beat?).

I want that ND game to be a top 5 matchup.
That’s fine. I couldn’t disagree more. Not saying you’re wrong I just can’t do it.

Advertisement
Back