Keef... Ultimate troll or finally telling truth....

How many times has it been said it wasn't me my buddy got a hold of my phone. That could be the way he gets out of this.

Advertisement
Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
OwlNation salute the hoot Bruh

I think he's in full 'jerk em around' mode

He never said sign Miami LOI he just said sign. You guys are pathetic to let this kid play you like a fiddle with his every tweet. He is probably going to be a NOLE so get over it.

He never said sign Miami LOI he just said sign. You guys are pathetic to let this kid play you like a fiddle with his every tweet. He is probably going to be a NOLE so get over it.

Negged for trying to act like you ain't got no worries when you're right here with us.

Advertisement

Negged for trying to act like you ain't got no worries when you're right here with us.

I dont have worries Im sitting at home watching the b-ball game laughing at how quick ppl got excited. This kid has been trolling for a year andnow he is going to announce 4 days before NSD? hahahaha that twitter acct should be ashamed of themselves for believeing and tweeting that crap. Kid is just messing with ppl and he never said he was sgning with Miami. What fools

Advertisement
Didn't say he was gonna sign THAT letter. Said he was going to sign.....though in the middle of all the noise about DK he made a point to compliment AG and note he had the most "swag". Timing seemed interesting.

"Why not win in my hometown"
Tracy Howard

"Don't be afraid"
All Golden

I guess this kid is headed to law school down the road.

Keef is a **** good troll and will be the most hated FSU player in a long time if he goes there.

Advertisement
I would still take him in a heartbeat, and would love to watch him during U tough while Al get's the ultimate pay back.

Advertisement
Just two independent statements, that's all.

I mean, who uses punctuation these days, especially on Twitter??

Hahahah this is by far the most confused I have been with Keith's recruitment. This was totally out of left field honestly. I originally thought he was gonna pick Miami 100% but this tweet just mind ****ed me.

Good thing I can laugh about it since I stopped giving any ***** what he chooses to do a long time ago.

Advertisement
Back