Keef... Ultimate troll or finally telling truth....

Advertisement
Its the truth if you ask me unless he hates AG i keep thinking if he's gonna keep tweeting his name that he hs to be a UM lock

No no no no no. I was all for Keef the troll, but don't you dare embarrass Miami like this if you intend on signing elsewhere. Taking it too far.

At this point it's a major **** move to say that and not sign with Miami. Trolling is one thing, being a world class prick is another.

In other words,
a) Not trolling finally
b) World class prick --> fits in at FSU.

Advertisement
IDK either way, but to put some much time in if he is just trolling, doesn't make much sense.

Never really liked this kid, but after what he's been tweeting out the last couple days he can go get f***ed sideways by an elephant if he doesn't pick UM.

Advertisement
Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
My Miami letter of intent came today can't wait till February 6 to finally sign #NSD http://instagr.am/p/VPtMZ0sysn/

I have no faith he is being truthful lol But on the other hand.....

55.gif

Didn't say he was gonna sign THAT letter. Said he was going to sign.....though in the middle of all the noise about DK he made a point to compliment AG and note he had the most "swag". Timing seemed interesting.

"Why not win in my hometown"
Tracy Howard

"Don't be afraid"
All Golden

Advertisement
At this point, I truly believe wherever this kid winds up, he will have a career consisting of 1 play where he will get on the field against one of the many teams he **** on while they were trying to be good to him, and the 11 players on the field at the time will jump him right then and there. No ***** will be given about what the refs have to say, the guys will hate him so much they won't even care for being tossed from the game. He will get seriously injured and we'll never hear of him again.

/Strong probability that teammates jump him before he even gets the chance to get on the field for a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back