Keef... Ultimate troll or finally telling truth....

He was tweeting the shoes in response to me erroneously telling him Bron didn't make FSU shoes.

Advertisement
I'm confident he will be a Cane.

The staff has to know his deal and are allowing him to have fun with the public. If not, they'd pull his offer ala Kirkland and send an offer to another kid. Golden seems to have a good relationship with Keef the GOAT.

The staff has to know his deal and are allowing him to have fun with the public. If not, they'd pull his offer ala Kirkland and send an offer to another kid. Golden seems to have a good relationship with Keef the GOAT.

No, they will not pull a stud DT's offer. They will allow him to play the game and see what happens. Keef holds the Ace here.

No, they will not pull a stud DT's offer. They will allow him to play the game and see what happens. Keef holds the Ace here.

What happens if you hold the offer and he decides to go elsewhere? We're left with nothing at a position of need.

Keef is a nice prospect, but I wouldn't hold one of our limited spots for him. You do that for guys like Nkemdiche or 6.

Advertisement

What happens if you hold the offer and he decides to go elsewhere? We're left with nothing at a position of need.

Keef is a nice prospect, but I wouldn't hold one of our limited spots for him. You do that for guys like Nkemdiche or 6.

Why hold the offer for 6 and not a stud DT, which is UM's biggest need position? Doesn't make sense to me. I don't think anyone has a good read on Bryant, although I get the feeling FSU may have made an offer he couldn't refuse.

Why hold the offer for 6 and not a stud DT, which is UM's biggest need position? Doesn't make sense to me. I don't think anyone has a good read on Bryant, although I get the feeling FSU may have made an offer he couldn't refuse.

Because we need some confirmation that we're getting DTs THIS recruiting season. What happens if Keef doesn't choose UM on signing day? Is Golden putting all his eggs in the Keef basket hoping he chooses us with no back up plan?

Have faith in Golden. He isn't using all the schollies he has enough to wait on Keith. What if Keef told them he is 100% a Cane but coach g just sit back and watch me have some fun.

Advertisement

Have faith in Golden. He isn't using all the schollies he has enough to wait on Keith. What if Keef told them he is 100% a Cane but coach g just sit back and watch me have some fun.

Exactly, lts put it like this don't you think that if AG really had an issue with KB and was tired of his games he would have dropped him? Especially, when KB keeps using his name and for the people who say he is all Nole don't you think that the ultimate troll will let you think he his leanng to a team........ just to shock you in the end?

This thread reminds me of the Collins thread except we're the delusional ones and not Arkansas.

Thats exactly what I said in my first post

Advertisement
This man is a committed troll.

Miami or FSU...it doesn't matter, he's got everyone guessing, he's got everyone sure...he has kept this facade going and is fully committed...committed to greatness.

Get this **** in orange and green.

Advertisement
Back