Keef sent home early from FAU visit

Advertisement
I have to admit Keith is winning me over. For the longest I've just ignored him as an immature attention seeker, which of course he is, but he is also very entertaining. If he ends up a Cane he'll be the player most likely to say crazy **** publicly about future opponents. He definitely has some Warren Sapp/Kevin Patrick tendencies. I just hope he has their same tendency to show up big on Saturdays when it matters.

Atlantic DT Keith Bryant says he'll have #FAU hat on his table on signing day. "I'm not going to pick it up, though."
3:46pm - 3 Feb 13

Haaa! Love this kid

Matt Porter‏@mattyports

Atlantic DT Keith Bryant said #Gamecocks backed off him, but #Trojans, the other #USC, have become interested. #Canes #FSU

Advertisement
I'm starting to think he's gonna pick UM. We know he grew up a big UM fan, he's close to home, and UM is STILL in it after his de-commitment and tons of shenanigans. If he really wasn't going to UM then I think we'd have dropped him a while ago. Sure, he could wake up on the wrong side of the pillow and pick FSU but context clues seem to support Miami.

I actually really like this guy. Just enjoying himself and the coach's must be all right with him as I haven't heard that Golden yanked his scholarship offer.
He probably went to FAU because it was a free warm weather weekend trip with free eats and all the condoms he could use.
Can't blame him for that. It's not often a 17 year old gets to take weekends to party like Caligula on someone's dime.
He's probably wishing they let him take 10 official visits.

Didn't he say before he's 99.9% Cane and was just out checking stuff out?

Looks like Golden and crew are taking him at his word.

You know how he still has the canes commit thing on his twitter, I get the feeling he's gonna say something like, hey didn't you see my twitter, I've been committed to the u the whole time

I actually really like this guy. Just enjoying himself and the coach's must be all right with him as I haven't heard that Golden yanked his scholarship offer.
He probably went to FAU because it was a free warm weather weekend trip with free eats and all the condoms he could use.
Can't blame him for that. It's not often a 17 year old gets to take weekends to party like Caligula on someone's dime.
He's probably wishing they let him take 10 official visits.

Didn't he say before he's 99.9% Cane and was just out checking stuff out?

Looks like Golden and crew are taking him at his word.

Kid has a sense of humor. Who cares if he makes a joke of the recruiting process? ****, it IS a joke. What will matter is if he takes his work on the field, and in the classroom seriously. And taking care of his daughter should be first and foremost on his mind. If he handles all those things, and stays out of real trouble, I don't see anything wrong with him acting like a clown. Most people take life too seriously anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he's hilarious regardless who he picks. He's making a joke out of the grown men who hang on every word spoken or action by 17-18 yo kids .

Not quite sure why everyone in this thread thinks he's hilarious......I have quite the opposite opinion of the kid.

Advertisement
Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
Super Bowl is illuminati

Shut up Keef...we know you cut the lights out

77f566246e6f11e2b39c22000a1f8adc_7.jpg

Advertisement
Back