Keef sent home early from FAU visit

In a serious attempt not to come off as an a-hole, what part of what this kid is doing is so impressive to those of you who think it's great?
As someone else mentioned if a recruit did this to Miami there'd be a sihtstorm on here.
IMO he's exactly what Miami does not need, a self-entitled kid who thinks way to highly of himself. Hopefully for him he's just incredibly immature.

These kids (mostly poor) have a few months with any sense of control or power over their own lives. Once they sign that LOI, they are basically indentured servants to whatever school they go to. Bryant has taken it to the next level. He is mocking the game, because the game is deserving of mocking.

Please explain the bold part.

Sure. He's helping make the school he signs with a **** ton of money. He's not getting paid for it. And if he wants to leave and take his talents elsewhere, he needs to get permission from the school he signed with, and jump through hoops.

I am not going to argue whether they should get paid or not or the transfer rules but....

Indentured servants: didn't get to go to school for free. It is a weak analogy at best.

What's the average room and board now a-days? $80,000.00

Last edited:
Advertisement
In a serious attempt not to come off as an a-hole, what part of what this kid is doing is so impressive to those of you who think it's great?
As someone else mentioned if a recruit did this to Miami there'd be a sihtstorm on here.
IMO he's exactly what Miami does not need, a self-entitled kid who thinks way to highly of himself. Hopefully for him he's just incredibly immature.

As you said, the hypocrisy around here is unbelievable. The attacks would be relentless if a recruit pulled anything like this with UM.

Breathe easy my neggaz, just a kid taking in the circus that recruiting has become. If anything it's the adults that perpetuate the entitled behavior. If he picks Miami it won't fucck with you as much.

Last edited:
The only school or two he isn't punking is the school he is going to choose and it is not us. He is messing with UM and FAU, making fools of us.

Kid could have handled his recruitment better but dang, that is one funny **** picture of him holding the trophy. And he's had some funny tweets too.

Advertisement
Like I said, nobody actually thinks we lead. How is he punking us, again?

And the self-righteous indignation over Keef doing FAU a favor by visiting is a knee-slapper.

And the self-righteous indignation over Keef doing FAU a favor by visiting is a knee-slapper.

But if he is a real troll don't you think that the team that is allegedly leading ends up not getting him? If not then did he ever troll in the first place

But if he is a real troll don't you think that the team that is allegedly leading ends up not getting him? If not then did he ever troll in the first place

The triple-re-troll? I don't know. I do know that we've had little reason to think we are in the lead for his services for a good while now. The only people who could feel duped, at this point, did it to themselves.

Advertisement
Atlantic DT Keith Bryant says he'll have #FAU hat on his table on signing day. "I'm not going to pick it up, though."
3:46pm - 3 Feb 13

Haaa! Love this kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Source: #FAU no longer interested in Atlantic DE Todney Evans. Wanted him as package w/ Keith Bryant. Wasn't that high on their board.
3:39pm - 3 Feb 13

FAU really thought they had a chance?

Advertisement
Back