kearse will be here on the 18th

romancane

Recruit
Don't post often, but fwiw, staff has stayed on the kid. And the Clemson decommitting rumor might not be false. If he shows up on the 18th that might lend credence to him reconsidering the canes. Bring them all back home Al.

Advertisement
I'm confused by this post but looked down to find my self fapping...... PETER!!! answers

Not sure on the credibility...but seriously getting worried about space. If this is true then I'm going to start worrying about our big 6 recruits.

1.jpg

Advertisement
troll, but cot**** I want this to be true so badly. 6 and Kearse at OLB.....that thought just gave me instant wood.

Advertisement
Conspiracy Theory Alert...

What if this talk of Williams all of a sudden having Bama out in front mean that Kearse is a more serious option than anyone anticipated?

Advertisement
If you bleed orange and green you should probably go to the hospital, freakshow.

Conspiracy Theory Alert...

What if this talk of Williams all of a sudden having Bama out in front mean that Kearse is a more serious option than anyone anticipated?

Stop it.

Hence the "conspiracy theory" bit. I don't take it that seriously.

Me neither. In all seriousness though why wouldn't you want to have 12 players that want to commit to 6 spots? (Or whatever it ends up being)

Its a lot better than the Shannon years when we had 4 players who wanted to commit and 6 spots available.

Advertisement
A back up plan in place? This is confusing. You are allowed to do such things? I thought you just stayed on a guy and waited til signing day to see the results.

dont really see this happening, his last couple tweets are about being all in with clemson and rocking Brian Dawkins number at clemson

Advertisement
Back