KD Cannon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothin will happen to KD or treadwall, and not all these kids are broke tho. Some come from well off families, not saying that's the case here I really don't know. If the kid really got paid, how dumb can you be to put it on a social network

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Nothin will happen to KD or treadwall, and not all these kids are broke. Some come from well off families, not saying that's the case here I really don't know. If the kid really got paid, how dumb can you be to put it on a social network

These kids are that dumb nowadays, its crazy I know

Nothin will happen to KD or treadwall, and not all these kids are broke. Some come from well off families, not saying that's the case here I really don't know. If the kid really got paid, how dumb can you be to put it on a social network

These kids are that dumb nowadays, its crazy I know

C'mon man. The kid is obviously getting ready to throw that in the church collection plate.

Advertisement
I read that brief write up from the 5 star challenge and they loved him. Said he was very sharp with his cuts and showed general "suddenness". Had pretty good highlight tape + putting in work over the summer. He looks like he'll blow up on the field this year

Advertisement
Back