Kc McDermott praise

brock

All-American
Sounds like he has taken his game to another level. Richt said he has been,"very solid at tackle" on hurricane hotline. And Trevor darling game has improved from the spring as well

Advertisement
KC came here to play LT. Nice to see it finally happen.

Brock, you're working hard to prove this OL is okay. I want this group to be good but I have to see with my own eyes. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

One brother is always better than the other. Big Linder is a beast. Little Linder...... Big McDermott......Little McDermott is a beast.

Advertisement
If he is playing well then he has come along way from the end of last season. My opinion is that he is the key to the line. It goes as he goes.

A lot of their success depends on Richts play calling. At times last year his gameplan did not help them out.

If he is playing well then he has come along way from the end of last season. My opinion is that he is the key to the line. It goes as he goes.

You mean the middle part of last season? I think he played pretty well down the stretch

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fsu is where we know were everyone really is. Im gonna just say it these first two games are advanced practice for Florida State.

Its all talk until then

Glad he has hopefully finally turned the corner. I remember a game last season, can't remember which one, where he had like 5 or 6 penalties called on him. 1 or 2 of those called back TDs. He looked lost. In this day and age we expect kids to step on the field as freshman and kill it from the jump. Some kids just take more time to develop. If he performs well it's a good sign for our OL and our team.

He turned the corner when they put him at tackle. Gauthier stepping up will help, and I can't wait to see Gaynor at FB. He is going to destroy people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still trying to figure out what was so bad about McDermott last year. Guys get on these benders trashing players, and they can never get out from under the goofy criticism. This dude can play.

Anyone can isolate a lowlight or two on video of any player. Trying to define them by a rare bad play or two is retarded. I remember our mentally challenged fans dogging Meriweather his whole career for getting trucked by a 230 pound Otis Wilson as a 180 pound freshmans.

Still trying to figure out what was so bad about McDermott last year. Guys get on these benders trashing players, and they can never get out from under the goofy criticism. This dude can play.

Anyone can isolate a lowlight or two on video of any player. Trying to define them by a rare bad play or two is retarded. I remember our mentally challenged fans dogging Meriweather his whole career for getting trucked by a 230 pound Otis Wilson as a 180 pound freshmans.
He struggled at Guard early on, but once he was moved to LT he played a lot better.

I admit I was critical of him last year, but the thing he needs to clean up imo is those **** penalties.

But overall, I agree with you.

Advertisement
Back