KC McDermott Back to a Composite 5 star on 24/7

jandman514

Senior
Imo he's the best OL technique wise Miami has ever signed. Will start at RT day 1 and not look back for 4 years.

Advertisement
Lets hope he takes a year to learn behind Gadbois or Bunche. I dont want a Tr-Fr RT out there. Let him be in the rotation though. Get him some exp.

Lets hope he takes a year to learn behind Gadbois or Bunche. I dont want a Tr-Fr RT out there. Let him be in the rotation though. Get him some exp.

Come March 2014 during spring ball he will outshine both of them and I think Bunche will start at RG. OL should be real good again. LT JR Flowers (3year starter), LG Mongo (3year starter), C Shane McDermott (3 year starter), RG Bunche (started over 14 games here) 5 star OT KC McDermott. Also guys like Gall,Isadora,Gadbois will play alot

Advertisement
OL talent should be pretty **** good the next few years, need to build the same kind of quality depth at DL

Come March 2014 during spring ball he will outshine both of them and I think Bunche will start at RG. OL should be real good again. LT JR Flowers (3year starter), LG Mongo (3year starter), C Shane McDermott (3 year starter), RG Bunche (started over 14 games here) 5 star OT KC McDermott. Also guys like Gall,Isadora,Gadbois will play alot

Isadora will start at guard over Bunche. Bunche is not that good

Isadora will start at guard over Bunche. Bunche is not that good

I agree Bunche is overrated but with a new QB Kehoe and Golden will go with the 5th year SR first until he screws up..

Agree on Henderson. Will have alot better pro career then career he had at UM. And dont let him go to a veteran team with a veteran OL like NE or GB or HOU. Those guys will whip him in shape and he might be a Pro Bowler. Smh.

Advertisement
I think with henderson he never really had a good chance to fully develope here, it was either an injury or suspension, i do believe he would be a stud in the NFL, kinda like orlando franklin

I disagree, if the kid is a technician And can play get him in there and get them most out of him you can.

I think KC and Trevor Darling can both start day 1. Darling is pure savage. He and mongo might literally kill someone next year.

Advertisement
I think KC and Trevor Darling can both start day 1. Darling is pure savage. He and mongo might literally kill someone next year.

Darling needs to work on his footwork if he wants to start day 1...I dont see it happening. With some time to develop he could turn into an animal though.

Im not saying KC cant do it. Im just saying you guys are underestimating the guys in front of him. Remember you got guys like Gadbois and Sonny as well as Bunche whom they play at T sometimes too. A guy like Gadbois isnt just gonna concede that other T spot just because KC is a 5 star.

And besides, if we really want to get on the road of being "Back" we cant have a T-Fr starting on our Oline. (Unless his name is Orlando Pace) That goes to show we are still pretty far from being "Back". JMO.

Advertisement
With these 4 guys we have coming in Darling and McDermott will have the best chance to play right away. If they can come in and push these cats we have on the OL now, that would be awesome for me. Our OL is talented, but good god, we don't have that mean streak. I wanted break something when we couldn't get 2 yards when we were going for it on 4th down against VT. It wasn't good enough. and we need to be tougher on the OL.

KC was better than Bunche last year. I can see him having the same sort of immediate impact that Flowers had here.

Flowers senior footage was as good as any tackle in the country that year. I'm excited to see what KC is doing this year as he has added the mass.

Gadbois is a guy that intrigues me.

:ohlord: I hope you're right

/Henderson was supposed to be the GOAT

He was/is also a headcase but he will have a good pro career..

Agree with both, but I feel he could've been special here. No reason that he will be good in the NFL and not at UM. This has been a really bad trend for the 5 years or so. Average at UM, then goes on to start or play big minutes in the NFL. damnit mane

I don't think it was only b/c of suspensions/injuries....maybe some better coaching and not so much coarching?

Advertisement
Back