KB on 560

Year 5 he's gonna get recruiting right.
Year 6 he figures out defense.
Year 7 the mystery of offense is solved.
Year 8 we crack the code on special teams.
Year 9 we overhaul U Tough.

Year 10 we put it all together.

Call me a homer, but I think we can compete for the Coastal in 2020.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He kept it real fake.

You trashing a former Miami great just proves that you are the farthest thing from a supporter of this program. Go play in traffic.
First, he wasn't a "great". If you were an actual fan you'd know that.

Second, if me questioning the hype around hiring a guy with zero coaching experience is "trashing" him, then you are the weakest sissy on this board.

He suffered injuries. He was not a great in terms of we won't bring his name up in conversations of greatest Miami receiver of all-time. That conversation is strictly for Reggie Wayne, Michael Irvin, Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, and Devin Hester (as a return man). However, Kevin was a hard worker and is equivalent to what Hurns was for us two years ago. He will give it his all, and anything that involves any sort of good news on this site receives negative feedback from you. Or would you have preferred we hired a Doritos factory employee to coach our receivers? We won't know until we see how good or how bad KB does so just wait and see.

Last edited:
this staff has gotten a much more florida/south florida feel over last year. Ice, Baez, Beard, Brown, Scott, Coley, etc

FAIL...............We actually won the coastal the year we self imposed smart guy

He kept it real fake.

You trashing a former Miami great just proves that you are the farthest thing from a supporter of this program. Go play in traffic.

Second, if me questioning the hype around hiring a guy with zero coaching experience is "trashing" him, then you are the weakest sissy on this board.

He suffered injuries. He was not a great in terms of we won't bring his name up in conversations of greatest Miami receiver of all-time. That conversation is strictly for Reggie Wayne, Michael Irvin, Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, and Devin Hester (as a return man). However, Kevin was a hard worker and is equivalent to what Hurns was for us two years ago. He will give it his all, and anything that involves any sort of good news on this site receives negative feedback from you. Or would you have preferred we hired a Doritos factory employee to coach our receivers? We won't know until we see how good or how bad KB does so just wait and see.

Injuries kept him from being what he should have been..Reggie Wayne 2.0.

Beard was a monster in HS. Legend in FtL at WR. Could and should have been a great one.

The injury gods won that round.

Advertisement

FAIL...............We actually won the coastal the year we self imposed smart guy

We finished 2nd to UNC, you dunce.

Last edited:

no we beat duke in a tie-breaker game. GA tech went because we self imposed a bowl ban.

no we beat duke in a tie-breaker game. GA tech went because we self imposed a bowl ban.

The Tar Heels were serving an NCAA-sanctioned postseason ban, but still finished in a tie for first place with Georgia Tech and Miami, and would have won the tiebreaker scenarios against those schools.

Had they been eligible, the Tar Heels would have faced FSU in the ACC title game last December.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=acc&id=55068&src=desktop

^^^^^ this is correct.

Advertisement
I'm happy Beard is part of the staff but it's a **** shame it's coming in the last year of a failed regime.

Unfortunately he'll be looking for work this time next year unless the new guy retains him.

^^^^^ this is correct.

No UNC would have went if they weren't suspended from post season play. UNC went 8-4 meanwhile UM and GT went 7-5. UM and GT were both coastal selections by default.

^^^^^ this is correct.

No UNC would have went if they weren't suspended from post season play. UNC went 8-4 meanwhile UM and GT went 7-5. UM and GT were both coastal selections by default.

Correct ^

However, this is a "no, I'm the talest midget" conversation

Advertisement

^^^^^ this is correct.

Correct ^

However, this is a "no, I'm the talest midget" conversation

Boom to this. Cant believe you guys are really debating this. Smh. Does it matter? All 3 teams sucked that year.

The nice part is that he will be probably be retained when Golden is fired. The question then becomes will Jumbo take Coley back? Coley as an OC is gonna go down with Golden and probably end up a QB coach/good recruiter the rest of his career.

Advertisement
The only thing I didn't like is when he said, "Golden will get it this time around" when it pertained to recruiting down here. I thought the Matthew Thomas situation taught him that lesson? After 4 years he hasn't figured it out yet?

Other then that, I like the KB hire. Could be our T-Rob. Never know. I will say he came in at the perfect time because with the WR talent in the SoFla area alone it will be hard for him to F this recruiting cycle up.
Yep. He's our TRob. He had one task this past cycle, and that was to keep his former player Scarlett in the fold. How'd that turn out?

You reading posts these days bruh or you just so quick to be negative that it doesn't matter?...I said COULD be...And I also said, "Never know".

I am not going to judge him on Scarlett because you assume they were close. Or you are paying attention to the fake insiders on here too much. All signs point to Scarlett being closer to Chad and Harriott. **** the little ***** committed to FAU at one point because of Harriott for christs sake.

I WILL judge him on Sam Bruce though. Sam has said numerous times how close he and Beard are.

So he could be good, or he could be bad? Is that what you meant? Great stuff.

LULZ at not judging him on Scarlett. It was his **** job, and Scarlett was his player at U School. You're claiming Chad Wilson beat him recruiting Scarlett to Ufayg, and Chad doesn't even work at UFayg. Beard works at UM, man. You gotta do better than that.

He kept it real fake.

Injuries kept him from being what he should have been..Reggie Wayne 2.0.

Beard was a monster in HS. Legend in FtL at WR. Could and should have been a great one.

The injury gods won that round.

Injuries kept Beard from being Reggie Wayne II? Do you really believe the **** you post?

tumblr_m52pd4Pcew1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back