KB on 560

Category5Hurricane

Deejays Ace
Kept it real while remaining professional. I believe he will put his all into this regardless of the situation in Gables.

Recap :
- Was asked if Golden understands S. Fl recruiting being that he's a jersey guy. KB said he believes that Golden will get it this time around.
-When asked what he will do with the receivers. KB said he's excited to get in there and teach these kids the art of technique in receiving. A good receiver will learn, but a great receiver will absorb and dissect every inch of detail.
-When asked about Stacy. He kept it real and stated that being the #3 receiver & an UA All American out of high school can inflate your head a little bit and keep your mind off track. KB stated that Coley needs to discover himself, and that he has no doubt he will get back to the Stacy of old.
- When asked about S. Fl recruiting. KB simply said that Miami is all about talent in every corner, but nowadays kids just want to see that you care about them. Not just show up to the school & say where's the kid I'm recruiting? No you need to build a relationship with them and their coaches. Also said Miami is a tight community.

That's about it from what I remember. If anyone wants to add anything else please go right ahead. I'm looking forward to KB bringing us back to WR U. I've already seen him receive support from all-time greats like Reggie Wayne and Andre Johnson.

Advertisement
Since Golden's job is supposively on the line, I would of expected him to go after an established WR coach. But it seems nobody wants to work under him.

Advertisement
The only thing I didn't like is when he said, "Golden will get it this time around" when it pertained to recruiting down here. I thought the Matthew Thomas situation taught him that lesson? After 4 years he hasn't figured it out yet?

Other then that, I like the KB hire. Could be our T-Rob. Never know. I will say he came in at the perfect time because with the WR talent in the SoFla area alone it will be hard for him to F this recruiting cycle up.

Advertisement
He kept it real fake.

You trashing a former Miami great just proves that you are the farthest thing from a supporter of this program. Go play in traffic.
First, he wasn't a "great". If you were an actual fan you'd know that.

Second, if me questioning the hype around hiring a guy with zero coaching experience is "trashing" him, then you are the weakest sissy on this board.

What else is he suppose to say? KB isn't going to bad mouth a coach who just hired him. All coaches do the "interview talk" Some of its real and some of it is just being professional.

The only thing I didn't like is when he said, "Golden will get it this time around" when it pertained to recruiting down here. I thought the Matthew Thomas situation taught him that lesson? After 4 years he hasn't figured it out yet?

Other then that, I like the KB hire. Could be our T-Rob. Never know. I will say he came in at the perfect time because with the WR talent in the SoFla area alone it will be hard for him to F this recruiting cycle up.

Yep. He's our TRob. He had one task this past cycle, and that was to keep his former player Scarlett in the fold. How'd that turn out?

He kept it real fake.

You could do better.

That+is+not+trolling+_6c1f9c54b72b10a98bcce879af2131b6.jpg

Advertisement

Yep. He's our TRob. He had one task this past cycle, and that was to keep his former player Scarlett in the fold. How'd that turn out?

You reading posts these days bruh or you just so quick to be negative that it doesn't matter?...I said COULD be...And I also said, "Never know".

I am not going to judge him on Scarlett because you assume they were close. Or you are paying attention to the fake insiders on here too much. All signs point to Scarlett being closer to Chad and Harriott. **** the little ***** committed to FAU at one point because of Harriott for christs sake.

I WILL judge him on Sam Bruce though. Sam has said numerous times how close he and Beard are.

What else is he suppose to say? KB isn't going to bad mouth a coach who just hired him. All coaches do the "interview talk" Some of its real and some of it is just being professional.

I was moreso taking a shot at Golden. Not Beard.

Staff doing a great job with 2016 So. Fla. crooting so hopefully things is getting better in that regard.

Advertisement
The only "Miami guy" I give a **** about as a coach is Butch Davis.

Hope the rest of these bums get shown the door sooner than later

He kept it real fake.

You trashing a former Miami great just proves that you are the farthest thing from a supporter of this program. Go play in traffic.
First, he wasn't a "great". If you were an actual fan you'd know that.

Second, if me questioning the hype around hiring a guy with zero coaching experience is "trashing" him, then you are the weakest sissy on this board.

You didn't question the hype or his experience, you trashed his comments as "real fake." Classless on your part.

Can't believe he said golden will get it right in regards to sfl recruiting. Did golden just get out of a coma and realize he was in Miami. Year 5 should have gotten it right in year 2

matthew thomas was just a nutty situation. that kid was a weirdo. he signed with FSU then tried to get released. not blaming that one on anyone but him. there was no excuse not to offer Skai moore tho

Advertisement
Back