KB coming back?

Advertisement
Pass mostly because it's becoming obvious he's Uncle Luke's son.

1579124896559.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brock beat me to it.

Stop listening to youtubers pretending to have inside sources.
Difference between u and Brock is he been around longer. I NEVER came at that man sideways and even took up for him when they called that man out his name. So I’m not feeling the context and grammar in his replies

I ain’t never correspond with u

But

EVERYBODY KNOW SOMEBODY WHO KNOW SOMEBODY WHO KNOW SOMEBODY

I DONT PRETEND TO BE AN INSIDER . I’m just investigating so I could tell who knows somebody and who to disregard as a no (some)body

Advertisement
Difference between u and Brock is he been around longer. I NEVER came at that man sideways and even took up for him when they called that man out his name. So I’m not feeling the context and grammar in his replies

I ain’t never correspond with u

But

EVERYBODY KNOW SOMEBODY WHO KNOW SOMEBODY WHO KNOW SOMEBODY

I DONT PRETEND TO BE AN INSIDER . I’m just investigating so I could tell who knows somebody and who to disregard as a no (some)body
Man don’t take that post personal wasn’t intended to be. I just don’t trust them YouTube personalities, they throw a lot of bullsh*t against the wall to see if it sticks. I did come off strong on that post though, my fault 👌🏾💯. FWIW I actually Like Kevin beard, he did a good job at Miami

Man don’t that post personal wasn’t intended to be. I just don’t trust them YouTube personalities, they throw a lot of bullsh*t against the wall to see if it sticks. FWIW I actually Like Kevin beard, he did a good job at Miami
No pressure then, my bad

but on the insider tip , even our insiders lookin like they lookin for insiders these days . It’s sad really

either manny real deal got a tight ship runnin or it’s worse than we thought behind the scenes

Everyone says they got it in a drought, so I investigate and give all clues a cautious look. Is it a drought coming or is it already here?

Advertisement
Never understand the acronym folks on here. There’s only been 45k names associated with the program just write the last name.

Advertisement
Back