Kayaa vs FSU last year (video)

Advertisement
No qb likes to take hits and watching that video kayaa gets hit wayyy too often, that is just a terrible oline. We have tooo many guys getting their *** kicked in that video, Isidora, Sonny, and darling are getting beat over and over. You can send help to one olineman but you cant help all of them. The oline is just terrible. Even with that said Kayaa stood their and battled in that crumbling pocket. Every qb gets skittish when they get hit that many times, go watch Tom brady against the Giants in super bowl, dude was seeing ghost, even when he had a clean pocket.

I honestly think the concussion against clemson is what did him in tho, you can only take a beating for soo long. With that said, he was in shotgun that whole game, Coley seemed to know how to get the most out of kaaya, and we didnt do much rpo from what I can see. A good OC adjust to his talents and gets the most out of them. Richt needs to adjust. Its that simple.

the contrast with 2014 and the last 2 years is startling, we basically do not have an oline now, we kept him upright and the last 2 years he has been getting hammered, he actually got hit more in 2015 but fsu got some incredible clean shots on him this season. Couple that with Kaaya more conscious of how crappy the oline is and he gets more easily rattled. I guess getting your tooth knocked out will do that. Lord protect kaaya

Advertisement
Back