Kayaa vs FSU last year (video)

Advertisement
And threw for 3 TDs and kept us in the game, hey he had a **** game but a lot of yalls "examples" arent very good, also adding that the O-line sucks doesnt really help the whole kaaya sucks argument

I just learned a whole bunch from watching all those snaps. I have to work, though. But, I'll get to it soon.

Thanks for the video. Wish we had one of this year's game to compare/contrast.

Kaaya needs a good oline more than any QB we've ever had...

He needs to help them, too:
QB Lateral Movement 1.jpg

This ended up a QB hurry and incomplete pass because of it. He failed to step laterally and to his left, where he would have extended the play at least a couple seconds.

No lateral 2.png

Believe it or not, this ended up as a TD and shows a clean pocket off a 5-man blitz. Kaaya didn't shuffle left, but rather just chucked downfield.

No shuffle 1.png

Kaaya had a clean pocket to shuffle into, stepped up and his mechanics completely broke down, throwing the ball at the feet of an open WR.

The common denominator is all of these end up as "QB Hurries/pressures" that result in tough passes, but he could have made them a bit easier as well. It goes both ways. In this game, Mcdermott was playing RT and Gall was a key OL in our interior.

Advertisement
And threw for 3 TDs and kept us in the game, hey he had a **** game but a lot of yalls "examples" arent very good, also adding that the O-line sucks doesnt really help the whole kaaya sucks argument

I was showing that he's no different this year than last. Same mechanics, same panic in the pocket, same ****yy awareness, and unfortunately for him same dogsh!t OL.

I think this video shows the exact same Kayaa we saw Saturday. He is who he is.

I just learned a whole bunch from watching all those snaps. I have to work, though. But, I'll get to it soon.

Thanks for the video. Wish we had one of this year's game to compare/contrast.

The one from this years game will be up soon.

Here's 2014 vs FSU.

Look how good Kayaa looks here. The play calling was also much better. (having Dorsett, Duke Johnson, Erick flowers, and feliciano didn't hurt either). Why do QBs digress at Miami? It's insane.

https://youtu.be/6b_7EAxTA5g

Advertisement
The guy is SHELL SHOCKED. He looks like a qb that's taken too many big shots and doesn't have the mental toughness to overcome. I hope he proves me wrong; but I've seen that ish ruin too many QBs.

Advertisement
[MENTION=11182]iLoveTDs[/MENTION] because they havent been coached to get better in the offseason. Kaaya needs to go work with george whitfield instead of rudy carpenter.

The guy is SHELL SHOCKED. He looks like a qb that's taken too many big shots and doesn't have the mental toughness to overcome. I hope he proves me wrong; but I've seen that ish ruin too many QBs.
Not so sure he's ever been a guy who can put the idea of getting hit out of his mind. He's an odd dude. He's tough after he takes the shot. He picks himself up and only sat on his stool during the Clemson game. But before the hit, he seems skittish as **** and always has.

I was showing that he's no different this year than last. Same mechanics, same panic in the pocket, same ****yy awareness, and unfortunately for him same dogsh!t OL.

I think this video shows the exact same Kayaa we saw Saturday. He is who he is.

His mechanics are a little better agree with the foot work its sh¡tty but again despite all that he still had a good game in your example and again you keep bringing up the O-line like its his fault they play like sh¡t, hes a pocket QB if he dont have one hes going to struggle like most pocket QBs

Advertisement

This is all that needs to be said

I've been a poor jaguar fan all these years and I've watched it happen to blaine gabbert, and 2 seasons ago to bortles

Bortles had sky high potential.. that guy walked into the colts game already down like 30 points and started throwing darts all over the field with incredible poise and pocket awareness with a pathetic team around him besides ofc, allen hurns

5 games later against pittsburg I finally saw what I knew was coming.. he dropped back for a pass and had zero pressure on him but got happy feet and started looking for a hit that was never coming.

at that point his mechanics, his poise, it had all become a ghost of what I had seen in that colts game.

A quarterback with 120% confidence stepping up in the pocket became someone trying to not make a mistake

a bitter shame

Not so sure he's ever been a guy who can put the idea of getting hit out of his mind. He's an odd dude. He's tough after he takes the shot. He picks himself up and only sat on his stool during the Clemson game. But before the hit, he seems skittish as **** and always has.

Right, I give him credit for sticking in there but **** if he ain't scary as ****.

Right, I give him credit for sticking in there but **** if he ain't scary as ****.
He's the rare scary tough guy. Tough as nails after the hit. Scary as **** before the hit.

He's the rare scary tough guy. Tough as nails after the hit. Scary as **** before the hit.

Tough to hang in there, but it makes him play like crap.

Advertisement
Back