Kayaa INT in endzone sealed our fate....

I'm not giving Richt a pass but I agree with another post and believe he doesn't trust Kayaa. And this type of INT is why he doesn't IMO.

That's a garbage excuse. If that's the case bench him. You have an UPPERCLASSMAN QB playing AT HOME, against a defense that has been torn apart all year by routes over the middle of the field. That ******* ran nothing but bubble screens, draws, and off tackles.

I'm going to repeat...it was some of the worst play calling we've seen since Patrick Nix.

How can you trust a QB who threw one of the worse INT's I've ever seen? You can make excuses for this kid all you want but IMO he is awful but we don't have anything better on the bench. Sadly he's the best we got. No matter what any of us say about play calling, the INT gave them all the momentum in the world. If our QB uses a quarter of a brain and we are up by 17 against a team with no confidence. Instead he basically he throws it right to their player instead of taking 3 points. Plain STUPID!!!! Whatever we want to say 0-3 against FSU with 2 of those at home and 2 times leading in 4th quarter. IMO some players have "it" and others don't. Kayaa don't

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everything about the game seemed like it hinged on the first drive for each team in the second half. We held them to a 3 and out - continuing the momentum from the first half, only for Kaaya to pull off the most boneheaded play imaginable.

Fvck that soft *** bytch. We need to delete him from all history books as soon as he leaves.

Most games aren't won or lost on one play...I'm sorry but I could not possibly disagree with this post anymore.

Want to know what cost us the game? That abomination of play calling known as Mark Richt. All those 3 and outs and break down drives when we should have been scoring and accumulating a lead early on when we had momentum. The fact we were only up by 10 at the half was a major warning sign for me.

Then this guy decides to completely ignore the middle of the field the rest of game and call running plays into 8 man fronts and those God forsaken bubble screens.

Joe Montana wouldn't have won that game tonight with that play calling. The blame here should be pointed right at Richt for some of the worst play calling we've seen around here since Patrick ******* Nix.

I'm not giving Richt a pass but I agree with another post and believe he doesn't trust Kayaa. And this type of INT is why he doesn't IMO.

That's a garbage excuse. If that's the case bench him. You have an UPPERCLASSMAN QB playing AT HOME, against a defense that has been torn apart all year by routes over the middle of the field. That ******* ran nothing but bubble screens, draws, and off tackles.

I'm going to repeat...it was some of the worst play calling we've seen since Patrick Nix.

How can you trust a QB who threw one of the worse INT's I've ever seen? You can make excuses for this kid all you want but IMO he is awful but we don't have anything better on the bench. Sadly he's the best we got. No matter what any of us say about playcalling, the INT gave them all the momentum onthe world. Our QB uses 1/4 of a brain and we are up by 17 against a team with bno confience. Instead he basically he throws it right to their player instead of taking 3 points. Plain STUPID!!!! Whatever we want to say 0-3 against FSU with 2 of those at home and 2 times leading in 4th quarter. IMO some players have "it" and others don't. Kayaa don't

That play was actually a GREAT example of what I've been saying. They were in STRAIGHT MAN TO MAN and if you look at the replay all 4 routes in the pattern were down the field on slow developing routes.

Where the **** are the crossing routes? The drags? The slants? How about giving Brad a short option on that play?

It was a horrible throw...but there isn't a soul on this planet that is going to change my mind about what I saw tonight. That was Patrick Nix reincarnated.

How can you trust a QB who threw one of the worse INT's I've ever seen? You can make excuses for this kid all you want but IMO he is awful but we don't have anything better on the bench. Sadly he's the best we got. No matter what any of us say about playcalling, the INT gave them all the momentum onthe world. Our QB uses 1/4 of a brain and we are up by 17 against a team with bno confience. Instead he basically he throws it right to their player instead of taking 3 points. Plain STUPID!!!! Whatever we want to say 0-3 against FSU with 2 of those at home and 2 times leading in 4th quarter. IMO some players have "it" and others don't. Kayaa don't

That play was actually a GREAT example of what I've been saying. They were in STRAIGHT MAN TO MAN and if you look at the replay all 4 routes in the pattern were down the field on slow developing routes.

Where the **** are the crossing routes? The drags? The slants? How about giving Brad a short option on that play?

It was a horrible throw...but there isn't a soul on this planet that is going to change my mind about what I saw tonight. That was Patrick Nix reincarnated.

Fair and I respect your opinion, but do you feel like we win if we take 3 points on that drive? IMO FSU had zero confidence until that INT.

How can you trust a QB who threw one of the worse INT's I've ever seen? You can make excuses for this kid all you want but IMO he is awful but we don't have anything better on the bench. Sadly he's the best we got. No matter what any of us say about play calling, the INT gave them all the momentum in the world. If our QB uses a quarter of a brain and we are up by 17 against a team with no confidence. Instead he basically he throws it right to their player instead of taking 3 points. Plain STUPID!!!! Whatever we want to say 0-3 against FSU with 2 of those at home and 2 times leading in 4th quarter. IMO some players have "it" and others don't. Kayaa don't

I disagree. Sure it was a bad play but Kaaya also made the play to tie the game.
Did Kaaya play great? No...but the play calling and game plan are the reason we dropped this one. Not Kaaya.

Advertisement
It was one play.... what do you guys want? Should we start Rosier next week?

Lol...not at all. But this kid is predicted by some to be a top 10 pick. Sorry but I don't see that at all.

Kaaya still has some growing to do and the top 10 stuff has been premature. Kaaya could probably use another year to develop but you guys need to lay off of him. Its you guys that got your expectations up by listening to the draft prognosticators. If you were listening to the people around Kaaya you might feel differently. This game was more about Richt's play calling then on Kaaya.

I disagree. Sure it was a bad play but Kaaya also made the play to tie the game.
Did Kaaya play great? No...but the play calling and game plan are the reason we dropped this one. Not Kaaya.

IMO FSU was buried until that INT. I think we should have out the game away early but our QB play didn't do that.

Fair and I respect your opinion, but do you feel like we win if we take 3 points on that drive? IMO FSU had zero confidence until that INT.

I can't believe I'm about to type this...

I believe we win this game if James Coley was calling plays tonight. How's that for a ******* statement? This is coming from one of the first on this board to crucify that bum.

I'm still in utter shock as to what I saw tonight. It looked like Richt was a first time coach who had no idea what the **** he was doing.

Forget about the 3 points and forget about the pick. This game was lost on all of those 3 and outs and short drives that stalled cause of the play calling.

Advertisement
Everything about the game seemed like it hinged on the first drive for each team in the second half. We held them to a 3 and out - continuing the momentum from the first half, only for Kaaya to pull off the most boneheaded play imaginable.

Fvck that soft *** bytch. We need to delete him from all history books as soon as he leaves.

Most games aren't won or lost on one play...I'm sorry but I could not possibly disagree with this post anymore.

Want to know what cost us the game? That abomination of play calling known as Mark Richt. All those 3 and outs and break down drives when we should have been scoring and accumulating a lead early on when we had momentum. The fact we were only up by 10 at the half was a major warning sign for me.

Then this guy decides to completely ignore the middle of the field the rest of game and call running plays into 8 man fronts and those God forsaken bubble screens.

Joe Montana wouldn't have won that game tonight with that play calling. The blame here should be pointed right at Richt for some of the worst play calling we've seen around here since Patrick ******* Nix.

Without a doubt, at this point it's become apparent that Richt will not utilize his NFL calibre TE's, open up the middle of the field, go for the jugular, or call anything other than the same 4 plays throughout the game. He's also proven to be either 100% committed to the pass on one drive, only to be 100% committed to the run the other - the man does not know what the word balance is.

However, you get the feeling with how our defense was playing, that the game was shaping up to let him get away with a victory tonight if we we're able to pull ahead 16 or 20-3. It was a complete shift of momentum and ****ed with our defense enough to lose us the game.

Without a doubt, at this point it's become apparent that Richt will not utilize his NFL calibre TE's, open up the middle of the field, go for the jugular, or call anything other than the same 4 plays throughout the game. He's also proven to be either 100% committed to the pass on one drive, only to be 100% committed to the run the other - the man does not know what the word balance is.

However, you get the feeling with how our defense was playing, that the game was shaping up to let him get away with a victory tonight if we we're able to pull ahead 16 or 20-3. It was a complete shift of momentum and ****ed with our defense enough to lose us the game.

FSU was and is a dangerous team. You always have to respect your opponent especially a proud rival.

For him to even think that the type of play calling he went with tonight was EVER going to win him a game against an opponent like this would have been foolish. Football is a game of momentum...when you have it you have to put your foot on the throat and gain as big a lead as you can cause you know a resillient team like FSU is going to eventually make a run at you.

Richt the OC needs to resign TOMORROW. Let Brown call the plays for now and then in the offseason go find yourself a quality dedicated offensive coordinator.

I can't believe I'm about to type this...

I believe we win this game if James Coley was calling plays tonight. How's that for a ******* statement? This is coming from one of the first on this board to crucify that bum.

I'm still in utter shock as to what I saw tonight. It looked like Richt was a first time coach who had no idea what the **** he was doing.

Forget about the 3 points and forget about the pick. This game was lost on all of those 3 and outs and short drives that stalled cause of the play calling.

Brother Jedi,

I couldn't agree with you more. That was one of the most abysmal coaching performances I have seen in a long time. I'm not kidding when I said this but Al Golden would have won this game tonight by having James Coley call plays. What an unmitigated picking disaster that was. I'm with you brother. I'm also in complete shock at that total abortion.

Also, I'll say the following with complete conviction. We will never never never and I mean never win a meaningful game with Bradley Kaaka at QB. He is a straight up loser! A LOSER! And he always will be. That's harsh but it's the truth.

Advertisement
******* horrible. Couldnt execute in red zone and then that dumbass throws the ball right to fsu cb. Made zero sense.

Advertisement

IMO FSU was buried until that INT. I think we should have out the game away early but our QB play didn't do that.

I agree it was a very bad play. But there was still a lot time left.
I feels like blaming the game in that play is an attempt to deflect the blame from the awefull play calling from Ritch. Wich was way more reponsible for the outcome than that one play.

He could threw away the ball over the end zone instead. His INT led to FSU TD on their drive.

Advertisement
Back